Post subject: Street Fighter Zero Damatic Battle
Banned User
Hello. I've seen in TASVideos there published, a Damatic Battle Street Fighter Zero 2. And I have not seen Street Fighter Zero publications. I wish someone made a movie of Street Fighter Zero Damatic Battle with the difference that in this game mode, the 3 powers are finished and we must return to collect them. That is the challenge. Anyone interested?
Active player (292)
I made this, I don't know if it's what your talking about http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s5kcxVxCYIU I'm not sure what this means
difference that in this game mode, the 3 powers are finished and we must return to collect them. That is the challenge.
Banned User
This video is very confusing. I could not see what was happening and also many times said "Loading". I guess you did it with the emulator PSCX (Play Station) Although I had thought it might be better one Arcade and not Damatic Battle. I'm doing one with Akuma with the emulator FBA.
Active player (292)
yah I did that before fbarr was made, you can only do ken/ryu in sfa dramatic battle
Banned User
Active player (292)
I watched the first couple rounds, why did you use the CPS changer version? It has much worse sound effects and music also why didn't you use the code to select akuma?
Banned User
What code?
Active player (292)
go to the random select, hold start, press down, down, down, left, left, left, lp+hp you may need to change your inputs to press lp+hp+start at the same time as most keybords won't allow 1+a+d to be pressed at the same time
Banned User
Quite effective and saves me a long time but, as I can unite with the rest of the movie?
SDR
Skilled player (1360)
What is the version of the emulator and of the ROM that are you using? thks!
whatever worth doing, is worth doing well
Active player (292)
SDR wrote:
What is the version of the emulator and of the ROM that are you using? thks!
it's sfzch, the crappy cps changer port
SDR
Skilled player (1360)
errror1 wrote:
it's sfzch, the crappy cps changer port
WOW! Don't understand why he does not use the normal version (Japan / USA)
Active player (292)
there are some minor differences like the Birdie "Bull Charge Cancel" and easy mode, but no advantage for gouki, just worse sound
Banned User
I can not get the Street Fighter Zero (JAPAN)
SDR
Skilled player (1360)
Felipe wrote:
Edited by a moderator: ROM link removed. They're against the rules.
Banned User
Thanks. Sounds better but the film does not match. Would have to do it again but now I know more techniques of Gouki, could be improved
SDR
Skilled player (1360)
help you Link to video
Banned User
Why he plays so fast?
Noxxa
They/Them
Moderator, Expert player (4138)
SDR wrote:
Felipe wrote:
[rom link]
You're strictly prohibited from posting ROM links in this forum. (see Wiki: ForumRules).
http://www.youtube.com/Noxxa <dwangoAC> This is a TAS (...). Not suitable for all audiences. May cause undesirable side-effects. May contain emulator abuse. Emulator may be abusive. This product contains glitches known to the state of California to cause egg defects. <Masterjun> I'm just a guy arranging bits in a sequence which could potentially amuse other people looking at these bits <adelikat> In Oregon Trail, I sacrificed my own family to save time. In Star trek, I killed helpless comrades in escape pods to save time. Here, I kill my allies to save time. I think I need help.
SDR
Skilled player (1360)
Mothrayas wrote:
SDR wrote:
Felipe wrote:
[rom link]
You're strictly prohibited from posting ROM links in this forum. (see Wiki: ForumRules).
WOW yeah..I forget of this detail.. sorry me
Banned User
I think Ken might use instead of Akuma. Ken I would use for entertainment, since he can make combinations more long. But I'm not sure if the first play against Akuma or play the game normally. Another issue is that I lost ROM. I have to search again. And also can you suggest me a way to find the right game Rom.
ROMs are (generally) illegal. Asking for them (or distributing them) on this site is against the terms of use you agreed to when you signed up. You'll just have to find them on your own.
Pyrel - an open-source rewrite of the Angband roguelike game in Python.
Banned User
Uff!! I've finally got the game. I wanted to make the movie, using all the fighters. All fighting VS Akuma.
Banned User
Here I have a movie made with 2 players: Ryu and Ken, and the third is Guy but not fight. Download
Active player (292)
what version are you using? You should be using 950627 USA but I can't get it to play back in my other versions ether