Post subject: Mendel Palace
Twisted_Eye
He/Him
Active player (332)
Pokémon-maker Game Freak's first game ever, Mendel Palace is a pretty high quality action/puzzle game that has a fun 2p mode with some good room for goofing around. A nice TAS I see for it to be possible. Girlfriend always loved the game, so it'll be a fun gift to run (ruin? :p ) it for her. http://dehacked.2y.net/microstorage.php/info/1908071748/Mendel%20Palace.fm2 A little testrun of the first couple rooms of the easy palace. I should've run south first with Blue to be faster but it's looking like it's got some good potential for speed and fun. There's also an Extra Palace mode, 100 straight levels no stopping. Normal mode has 100 levels with an overworld map screen after every 10 and the enemies are organized into those groups of 10 levels so figured that would be a bit more fun to watch for the half hour or two that it would take to watch the whole game. Thoughts? Anyone played this game? edit: I replaced the run with a more recent attempt. I don't see why this game wouldn't be hard to hex, but I've already come up with a couple improvements so if hexing doesn't cause it to desync (like Lolo doesn't) then I can finish the whole run and then go back and do levels better when applicable. I don't like the idea of frame-hunting by fighting lag, I'd prefer the entertainment trade-off where I can get it.
Skilled player (1307)
After seeing the recent submission in the workbench, I think that this game has some pretty big TAS potential. I hope someone finishes this!