Submission Text Full Submission Page
Big Brain Academy is a educational video game for kids.Published by Nintendo in June 30, 2005.I'am playing a test game has wich has 5 levels to test like Maths, forms, logic,memory and analyse; those levels are ramdoms and there are no glithes in this game. .dsm Movie stats Rerecords : 0 length : 6 minutes and 38 seconds

Noxxa: Hello Marcio, and welcome to TASVideos. The goal for movie publications on this site is to provide footage of perfect play-through, achieved through tools such as frame advance and rerecording. Your movie does not use rerecords to fix mistakes - not just mistakes in being suboptimal in your action, but actually just mistakes in the minigames themselves. Mistakes like this are not acceptable for a movie submission for this site; as such, I will be cancelling your movie.
Before you submit another movie, please be sure to read the movie rules and guidelines for movie publication submissions. If you want to post a movie but not submit it for the publication workbench, please use userfiles instead.
Better luck next time!

TASVideoAgent
They/Them
This topic is for the purpose of discussing #5956: Marcio's DS Big Brain Academy in 06:37.03
Spikestuff
They/Them
Editor, Publisher, Expert player (2292)
>DeSmuME 0.9.2 (Update it) >Rerecord Count: 1 >Mashing Input >Not English >GETS ANSWERS WRONG >154 Frames of Blank Input (maybe more) Welcome to TASVideos. Please look at both the Movie Rules and the Guidelines. Please upload anything you have that's not in contention in being a publishable TAS here: http://tasvideos.org/userfiles/ this area is for the Work in Progress movies, like this one is, cause it's poorly made. nodding
WebNations/Sabih wrote:
+fsvgm777 never censoring anything.
Disables Comments and Ratings for the YouTube account. Something better for yourself and also others.
Post subject: Re: #5956: Marcio's DS Big Brain Academy DS in 06:37.03
ViGadeomes
He/Him
Judge, Active player (303)
TASVideoAgent wrote:
those levels are ramdoms and there are no glithes in this game.
random doesn't exist. even more in TASes and speedruns. Every game has glitches or bugs or it means program is perfect and human aren't perfect so we can't produce a perfect program. So you didn't find any glitches, it's what you wanted to say. There is a RNG about these levels, even if this RNG is very difficult to understand or manipulate, it's always possible. But I think, seeing this 1 rerecord, you just played the game in normal speed like in a speedrun or a casual play. A TAS means the game has to be played in the lowest speed possible (frames by frames) with the use of tools to understand preciselly what happens in the game. You have to come back on your inputs as many times as necessary to create a run only a superhuman can do. Spikestuff presented gave you advices. I have nothing against you and I hope you'll improve this movie and have fun to do it ! Welcome to TASvideos.
TASVideosGrue
They/Them
om, nom, nom... juicy!