Submission Text Full Submission Page
Famtasia ver 5.1 all no I did not use any passwords or warps no. No hits or deaths. I wanna finish the game fast as possible It's a classic nes game that is fairly fun. I used alot of savestates and loadstates because it's kinda hard without any of these.

Bisqwit: Rejecting, for the reasons brought up in the discussion.

TASVideoAgent
They/Them
This topic is for the purpose of discussing #701: Diman, KameZa's NES Popeye in 03:36.90
Editor, Active player (296)
The only reference to past discussions about Popeye was this one post: http://tasvideos.org/forum/p/28458#28458 (attached to thread: Silly games to time-attack for...) Now, I'm not entirely sure whether a timeattack for this small and simple game is a good idea. That means I'm not sure it's a bad idea either. It might be interesting, or it might not. Can't tell before watching :) Ps: Why did you use Famtasia? Ps2: In the "author's real name field", please include also your surname (or at least the first letter of it). Edit: Last time you submitted something, your name was Daniel Liber. Now you are a Michael? The submission form discourages you against false names, but yet you went against it. Why?
After watching this clip... 1. Lot of it was just waiting, with nothing happening. Somewhat boring. 2. The constant scrubbing (movement back&forward) was annoying. It made Popeye seem neurotic. Perhaps you danced to the music... I don't know, because I watched it sounds off. 3. You let one note get wet! One letter, too. 4. You never took spinach :( 5. It wasn't particularly impressive. The completion time of the game mainly depends on the items Olive throws, and she does it at constant speed. As long as you don't die, you can't miss this result by more than a second or two. (Actually beating this time should be possible by always catching the last item as early as possible. Some luck manipulation might be needed for this.) Now, I'll vote "no" and go and do /nick Mister_Negative.
no, i dont wanna be negative eather but this was quite boring to watch(not implying anything because my AI2 run may have been boring to watch) but i think you should take spinach and kick more ass:>
nesrocks
He/Him
Player (241)
Active player (410)
It' s true that spinach stop notes from falling. Anyway, I will not watch this movie because Famtasia was used.
i think the movie is good enough yes
i hate sony like nothing else
aaa2 wrote:
i think the movie is good enough yes
How can you say that, because according to my web server's logs, you didn't actually even download the movie file? The poll says Please do not vote without watching the movie first., yet you deliberately act against. Edit: I'll revoke aaa2's voting ability. Edit 2: And, cancel some of his recent votes. He's been really active!
Skilled player (1402)
No - He dropped a few in the water (1 in level 2, about 3 in level 3) - It was boring - It can be reproduced within 10 minutes - Someone is probably able to beat the score on a real nes - Has to wait the entire game before the last letter drops... and manages collect it in the middle of the screen in stead of at the top
TASVideosGrue
They/Them
om, nom, nom... blech, stale!