Post subject: Mario Bros.
I didn't see any topic about it or a TAS of it anywhere in the submissions. So, does anybody wanna go for it or do y'all think I should try it. If anybody knows about any glitches in that game, let me know.
Former player
http://tasvideos.org/374M.html Use the search function .....
Borg Collective wrote:
Negotiation is irrelevant. Self-determination is irrelevant. You will be assimilated.
Emulator Coder, Site Developer, Former player
I think he's talking about this.
Active player (432)
If he means the game DeHackEd referred to, then by all means, please go ahead. I love that game.
Nitrogenesis wrote:
Guys I come from the DidyKnogRacist communite, and you are all wrong, tihs is the run of the mileniun and everyone who says otherwise dosnt know any bater! I found this run vary ease to masturbate too!!!! Don't fuck with me, I know this game so that mean I'm always right!StupedfackincommunityTASVideoz!!!!!!
Arc wrote:
I enjoyed this movie in which hands firmly gripping a shaft lead to balls deep in multiple holes.
natt wrote:
I don't want to get involved in this discussion, but as a point of fact C# is literally the first goddamn thing on that fucking page you linked did you even fucking read it
Cooljay wrote:
Mayor Haggar and Cody are such nice people for the community. Metro City's hospitals reached an all time new record of incoming patients due to their great efforts :P
Yep, thats the game I'm talking about. Now, does anyone know of any tricks or glitch in that game.
I found a glitch from gamefaqs. Jump through floors Jump right under a floor. Right when you're about to hit the bottom of the floor, pause the game by pressing Start. Then press Start again to unpause it. If you timed it correctly, you will jump right through the floor and end up on top of it! So, if anybody knows of any other bugs, please reply.
OK, I got a movie showing an example of that glitch. But, how do I post it.
Former player
superlink wrote:
OK, I got a movie showing an example of that glitch. But, how do I post it.
Read the FAQ (Generic tips in this situation, but be sure to read all of it). Also, you can edit your posts, so there's no need for making many posts in a row.
Former player
Are you thinking about TASing this game? If you are, I'd like to note that the game isn't really suited for TASing and if you submitted a run, it would have to show something REALLY unexpected stuff and it still probably wouldn't be good enough.
Why?
Editor, Active player (296)
Guybrush wrote:
Are you thinking about TASing this game? If you are, I'd like to note that the game isn't really suited for TASing and if you submitted a run, it would have to show something REALLY unexpected stuff and it still probably wouldn't be good enough.
Then again, we do have a Ice Climber TAS... But I agree with you.
Former player
superlink wrote:
Why?
It's boring, there's nothing cool about the game to make it entertaining to watch.
I guess I should give up with the run.
Former player
Well, the good thing is that you asked first. Keep up with that :) And if you're looking for games to TAS, there's the List Of Ideas and Famtasia improvement list. If you start TASing, don't forget to post WIPs for others to comment on. Welcome to TASvideos and good luck with your future runs.
superlink wrote:
I guess I should give up with the run.
By all means, if you can think of some way to make the movie interesting to watch -- for the whole of its length! -- then go ahead and make it. Like Guybrush said, it would have to be exceptional, do something unexpected, surpass and not just fulfill the game's intention.
Active player (432)
I dont see how this game is different from Ice Climber or Donkey Kong. So I encourage you to continue.
Nitrogenesis wrote:
Guys I come from the DidyKnogRacist communite, and you are all wrong, tihs is the run of the mileniun and everyone who says otherwise dosnt know any bater! I found this run vary ease to masturbate too!!!! Don't fuck with me, I know this game so that mean I'm always right!StupedfackincommunityTASVideoz!!!!!!
Arc wrote:
I enjoyed this movie in which hands firmly gripping a shaft lead to balls deep in multiple holes.
natt wrote:
I don't want to get involved in this discussion, but as a point of fact C# is literally the first goddamn thing on that fucking page you linked did you even fucking read it
Cooljay wrote:
Mayor Haggar and Cody are such nice people for the community. Metro City's hospitals reached an all time new record of incoming patients due to their great efforts :P
Senior Moderator
AngerFist wrote:
I dont see how this game is different from Ice Climber or Donkey Kong.
Ice Climber and Donkey Kong had different levels, while this game didn't, IIRC.
Warp wrote:
Edit: I think I understand now: It's my avatar, isn't it? It makes me look angry.
In my opinion, Ice Climber is really boring to watch, like Bubble Bobble, despite both being famous NES games.
Chamale
He/Him
Player (178)
I made a run of Super Mario Advance, and after beating the game, I play the Mario Bros mode for 8 stages. I'll upload this video soon. EDIT: Damn, I think I overwrote the file. Well, here's one tip: Hitting enemies from beneath earns 10 points, at least in the GBA version, so just bounce enemies constantly. If you can trap several in one place, you can get big combo points.
I made a little speedrun of this game a while ago: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Te4DUPPKFI
Why is my name "Random"? ...because it is my real name.
Former player
Seems like TAS wouldn't offer much more than your speedrun, which unfortunately wasn't very entertaining. The game is just too repetitive.
Active player (432)
Guybrush wrote:
Seems like TAS wouldn't offer much more than your speedrun, which unfortunately wasn't very entertaining. The game is just too repetitive.
After watching that youtube clip, I think I agree with Guybrush.
Nitrogenesis wrote:
Arc wrote:
natt wrote:
Cooljay wrote:
Active player (250)
If someone were to do a TAS of this game, they should know that there is a much quicker way to do the coin bonus level than the youtube video shows.
I guess this game is too slow paced...and it has no end afaik. Even this 10 phases run is quite predictable. Maybe an unexpected glitch can make this interesting to watch, or something.