Post subject: Memorable Chat Quotes
Skilled player (1307)
I've been thinking. What have been your most favorite quotes that were said on the TASvideos IRC channel? And I know that there are loads of pages with this already, but I just like to see them in one place so that I dont have to keep on using search to find them. XD
Post subject: hej erokky
Former player
Hi Nitrodon.
Deign Deign Deign Deign Deign Deign Deign Deign Deign Deign Deign Deign Deign Deign Deign Deign Deign Deign Deign Deign Deign Deign Deign Deign Deign Deign aqfaq Deign Deign Deign Deign Deign Deign Deign Deign Deign Deign Deign Deign Deign Deign Deign
And already we're off topic.
Former player
[08:23] <Fabian_> you know what's interesting? [08:24] <jimsfriend> what's that? [08:24] <Fabian_> this quote is completely made up [08:25] <jimsfriend> that IS interesting
Zoey Ridin' High <Fabian_> I prett much never drunk
Former player
[05:14] <jimsfriend> it's obvious that it's made up [05:14] <Fabian_> how? [05:15] <jimsfriend> because I would never say "what's that?" [05:15] <Fabian_> yeah, that's something I would say [05:15] <jimsfriend> and i would have said "that _is_ interesting" [05:15] <Fabian_> fine, you be like that [05:16] <Fabian_> this quote is made up as well btw
Zoey Ridin' High <Fabian_> I prett much never drunk
<Grunt> fsvgm777, o/ <fsvgm777> Hi. <erokky> fsvgm777, o/ <DarkKobold> fsvgm, /o\ <erokky> are you into football/soccer, fsvgm777? <fsvgm777> I'll be leaving at 8:05 AM in my timezone. <erokky> or anyone else? <erokky> for what? <fsvgm777> SMG2. <erokky> lol <fsvgm777> Also, 4 highlights in less than 1 minute. <Flygon> /o\ <fsvgm777> NEW RECORD <Grunt> A NEW RECORD!!!! <Flygon> ACHIEVEMENT UNLOCKED! <Flygon> Get more than 3 highlights in one minute <fsvgm777> ÉÉN NIEUWE REKORD!!! </possibly_fail_dutch>
NitroGenesis
He/Him
Editor, Experienced player (551)
Flygon wrote:
And already we're off topic.
And you aren't helping! :P I'll add some later.
YoungJ1997lol wrote:
Normally i would say Yes, but thennI thought "its not the same hack" so ill stick with meh.
Player (116)
Theenglishman has quite a bit on his profile page. give him some to archive some more!
[19:16] <scrimpy> silly portuguese [19:16] <scrimpy> it's like spanish, only less cool
JXQ
Experienced player (750)
<JXQ>        (Fabian and I said the same thing essentially)
<Fabian_>    I was going to say that
<jimsfriend> (i was thinking of saying that)
<Fabian_>    \o
<JXQ>        o/
<jimsfriend> \o/
<Fabian_>    o/ \o/ \o
<Cardboard>  /o
<Swordless> Go hug a tree, you vegetarian (I bet you really are one)
Former player
What about null's HGDB?
hi nitrodon streamline: cyn-chine
Editor, Expert player (2313)
<Tompala> Hi Dr. Mugg <Comicalflop> hi MUGGilicious <MUGG> Why are you guys making fun of my name.. <MUGG> =P <Comicalflop> because it's so funny <Tompala> I'm always changing people's nicks <Comicalflop> watch him make a mockery of my name <Tompala> Mugg means "cup" in Swedish. <Tompala> And can also mean "toilet" <Comicalflop> Mug means a coffee cup in american-speak <PhilCote> Hi, Muggs Money.
Active player (308)
Zurreco wrote:
What about null's HGDB?
null doesn't have it anymore. dk64 said that maybe meepers could have logs what a shame
"Genuine self-esteem, however, consists not of causeless feelings, but of certain knowledge about yourself. It rests on the conviction that you — by your choices, effort and actions — have made yourself into the kind of person able to deal with reality. It is the conviction — based on the evidence of your own volitional functioning — that you are fundamentally able to succeed in life and, therefore, are deserving of that success." - Onkar Ghate
Bisqwit wrote:
Drama, too long, didn't read, lol.
Emulator Coder
Location: In his lab studying psychology to find new ways to torture TASers and forumers
<Nach> We need a monument to HappyLee on our front page <Fluffygon> Yes <Fluffygon> brb, making a dupe account that slowly works its way to Editor status and editing the front page <TASVideoAgent> Page FrontPage edited by flygon (God bless our overlord HappyLee): http://tasvideos.org/FrontPage.html <Nach> ... <Fluffygon> I got impatient
Warning: Opinions expressed by Nach or others in this post do not necessarily reflect the views, opinions, or position of Nach himself on the matter(s) being discussed therein.
Active player (308)
[05:11] <Flygon> That's not black :p [05:11] <Flygon> That actually has practical use xD
"Genuine self-esteem, however, consists not of causeless feelings, but of certain knowledge about yourself. It rests on the conviction that you — by your choices, effort and actions — have made yourself into the kind of person able to deal with reality. It is the conviction — based on the evidence of your own volitional functioning — that you are fundamentally able to succeed in life and, therefore, are deserving of that success." - Onkar Ghate
Bisqwit wrote:
Out of context much?
Senior Moderator
Warp wrote:
Edit: I think I understand now: It's my avatar, isn't it? It makes me look angry.
http://tasvideos.org/Flygon.html Feel free to click Favorite TASVideos IRC quotes.
Active player (308)
[05:15] <ray> is that man saying blacks don't have practical use
Bisqwit wrote:
[18:31] <Velitha> TASVA, your connection is about as stable as my computer used to be before I got my SSD :P {snip} [18:32] <TASVideoAgent> Velitha: nonsense! My connection is as stable as the economy! Made me laugh so hard that tomato juice came out my nose
Active player (308)
[04:51] <KirkQQ> erokky, I think I found a post on craigslist by you the other day [04:51] <KirkQQ> it went [04:52] <KirkQQ> "m4m Looking to suck a guy's dick while he is taking a shit. I'm not messed up or anything it's just this one thing I swear." [04:52] <erokky> lmfao [04:52] <erokky> hahahahahahahahhahahahahaha [04:55] <ray> why were you looking at the m4m ads kirkqueerqueer [04:56] <erokky> OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH [05:02] <pirate_sephiroth> oh wow
Bisqwit wrote:
Player (208)
For the record that wasn't in #tasvideos.
Active player (308)
the topic says nothing about #tasvideos
Bisqwit wrote:
Post subject: Re: Memorable IRC Quotes.
Sonikkustar wrote:
I've been thinking. What have been your most favorite quotes that were said on the TASvideos IRC channel?
Active player (308)
nothing happens in #tasvideos (just look at what has been quoted) #rockman is where the action happens: [06:52] <MrSparkle> new ippo
Bisqwit wrote:
NitroGenesis
He/Him
Editor, Experienced player (551)
[17:52] <nitrogenesis> Where is Deign? [17:52] == Sonikkustar has changed nick to Deign [17:52] <notDeign> no one knows [17:52] <Deign> Right here. [17:53] == Deign [47bf5ff9@gateway/web/freenode/ip.71.191.95.249] has quit [Disconnected by services] [17:53] <notDeign> pwned [17:53] <Velitha> lol [17:53] == TASVideoAgent [~TASVideoA@206.51.237.49] has quit [Read error: Connection reset by peer] [17:53] <notDeign> ghosted [17:53] <nitrogenesis> Haha! [17:53] <Velitha> wow you even kicked the TVA [17:53] == TASVideoAgent [~TASVideoA@206.51.237.49] has joined #tasvideos [17:53] == mode/#tasvideos [+v TASVideoAgent] by ChanServ [17:53] <Velitha> that takes skill [17:53] <nitrogenesis> sonikkustar's probably saying "Deign it." [17:53] <notDeign> ah, too funny [17:53] <Velitha> lol [17:54] <nitrogenesis> notDeign has good taste in humour. [17:54] == Sonikkustar [47bf5ff9@gateway/web/freenode/ip.71.191.95.249] has joined #tasvideos [17:54] <nitrogenesis> Hello, Deign. [17:54] <notDeign> welcome back =) [17:54] <Velitha> wb sonikk aka deign [17:54] == Sonikkustar has changed nick to Deign [17:54] <Deign> Thanks [17:54] == Deign [47bf5ff9@gateway/web/freenode/ip.71.191.95.249] has quit [Disconnected by services] [17:54] -> *nickserv* ghost Deign [17:54] <nitrogenesis> PWNED [17:54] <notDeign> what a dipshit rofl [17:54] <Velitha> LOL [17:54] <notDeign> i'm diein [17:54] <nitrogenesis> Lulz. [17:54] <Velitha> it's even FUNNIER a 2nd time [17:55] <Velitha> some1 put this on the "best IRC" quotes thingy too [17:55] == Deign [47bf5ff9@gateway/web/freenode/ip.71.191.95.249] has joined #tasvideos [17:55] <notDeign> you just want me to do it again?! lol
YoungJ1997lol wrote:
Normally i would say Yes, but thennI thought "its not the same hack" so ill stick with meh.