- Emulator used: VBA rerecording v22 svn175
- Abuses programming errors
- Aims for fastest time
- Manipulates luck
About this game
This game is an action game to kill the enemy with a bomb. After killing all enemies, go to the door, and it will be cleared.
There is awesome glitch in this game.
- I manipulated the enemy's behavior by basically pushing A and B at random.
- In Forest Area Stage2, I manipulated the enemy's behavior by luabot once.
- In Wind Area, all enemy's behavior depends on luck.
- In Cloud Area, one kind of enemy's behavior depend on luck.
Walk through walls glitch
First, jump from near the wall and move to the wall.
Then, put two bombs in total on the place where the height of jumping becomes the highest and the place where 1 block under the height of jumping becomes highest .
When bomberman enters the wall, release the left/right key .
In the wall
- moving to left/right
You can move to left/right freely even if there is no floor under Bomberman.
But you cannot move into the right/left edge of the stage.
If Bomberman touches the edge of the wall, it will be pushed out to the outside.
- moving to up/down
If Bomberman jumps when staying in the wall, it will be pushed up for 1 blocks.
However, there is a place that cannot be done.
If Bomberman jumps when it is moving, it does a usual jump.
When Bomberman touches the ceiling after jumping in the wall, it will be pushed into the ceiling.
If Bomberman stays and there is no floor (wall) under it , it will fall down.
In the ceiling.
If Bomberman jumps in the ceiling, it will warp to 16 blocks under basically.
If Bomberman jumps when staying, it will warp to 16 blocks under but camera doesn't move.
And if Bomberman jumps when moving, the following phenomena happen.
1. In sideways long stage, camera will move down and game will continue normally.
2. In vertical long stage, camera will be glitched.
Lua that I used for seeing inside data.(coordinates, status of bombs, etc...)
FractalFusion: This run has received overwhelmingly positive feedback. It's very fast paced with glitches and the author is knowledgeable about the workings of the game. Accepting for publication.