All of our movies can be watched on YouTube or directly downloaded as multimedia files.
Input log files are always available so movies can be watched in the emulator in which the movie was made.
If you're looking for a specific game, try the Games page.
Legal notice: This site does not distribute games.
Lists all movie publications, with descriptions and screenshots. Pages for consoles with many publications will take a while to load.
Only consoles with publications are listed. Empty or redundant links are omitted.
IPS patches for hacked games (except Street Fighter II: Rainbow Edition) can be downloaded here: ips+patcher. Lunar IPS patching program is included.
Movies by publication class
Movies by genre across all systems.
- Board game
- Party games
- Recommended movies - movies for first time viewers
- Fastest Completion - movies aiming for the "fastest completion" goal
- Notable improvements (obsolete movies only)
- Console-verified TASes - movies played back on a real console
- Oldest movies by platform - the first published TAS for each platform
- Movies by statistics
- Movies with audio or subtitle commentaries
- Gruefood Delight - interesting submissions that have been cancelled or rejected
- Obsoletely Fabulous - interesting publications that have been obsoleted
- Metroidvania - all platform-adventure TASes
- Alden's exhibitions
- Movie Tokens - tips to generate your own movie list pages
- Published movies by recency
- List of movies by game name
- List of all games
- List of published authors
- Movies from 2023, 2022, 2021, 2020, 2019, 2018, 2017, 2016, 2015, 2014, 2013, 2012, 2011, 2010, 2009, 2008, 2007, 2006, 2005, 2004
- Movies by author from 2023, 2022, 2021, 2020, 2019, 2018, 2017, 2016, 2015, 2014, 2013, 2012, 2011, 2010, 2009, 2008, 2007, 2006, 2005, 2004
For more info on these categories, see the Movie Tag Guidelines.
- 100% completion
- 2 Players
- 3 Players
- 4 Players
- 5 Players
- Abuses unintended environment
- Aims for in-game time instead of real-time
- Aims for maximum score
- Best ending
- Contains speed/entertainment tradeoffs
- Corrupts memory
- Corrupts save data
- Executes arbitrary code
- Final boss skip glitch
- Foregoes memory corruption
- Forgoes a time-saving restart sequence
- Forgoes final boss skip glitch
- Forgoes major skip glitch
- Forgoes save data corruption
- Forgoes time-saving damage
- Forgoes time-saving death
- Forgoes time-saving glitches
- Forgoes warps
- Heavy glitch abuse
- Heavy luck manipulation
- Low% completion
- Major skip glitch
- Maximum kills
- Multiple games in one movie
- One player in a multiplayer game
- Pacifist version
- Second quest/Post game-completion
- Single level
- Starts from a saved state or SRAM
- Takes damage to save time
- Uses a game restart sequence
- Uses a level password
- Uses a suboptimal character
- Uses an in-game code
- Uses death to save time
- Uses easiest difficulty
- Uses hardest difficulty
- Uses uninitialized initial state
- Uses warps