(flowplayer module removed)
Bomberman 64 is the first 3-D game within the Bomberman series. It also implements a different single-player mode by incorporating action-adventure and platforming stages, instead of arenas in which enemies or other elements must be destroyed. The game has spawned two sequels on the N64: Bomberman Hero and Bomberman 64: The Second Attack.
- Emulator used: Mupen64 0.5 re-recording v8 reset v2
- Aims for fastest time
- Manipulates luck
- Plays on hardest difficulty
- Uses a game restart sequence
- Genre: Platformer
This is an any% run of Bomberman 64. I chose the Japanese version because of the shorter intro. I think both any% and 100% TASes should exist.
There are some known improvements, like the early bomb jump in the 1st fire stage; better luck for the fish boss; maybe getting bomb power-ups in first ice stage?
Tricks used in this run
Please see this page for most of the tricks.
- zvsp: he encouraged me and gave me feedback throughout the run. He also provided the nicovideo encode.
- Saba: I used his testrun for comparison. He found most of the tricks used in this run.
- Mifumi: he found the bridge skip in 5-1.
- Kaedenn: thanks to Kaedenn for his interest in the TAS!
Dooty: The run is so good I wish I played it! Accepting for publication.
Nahoc: Processing... (again!)