This is my first submission, a run through of adventure mode in SSBM with Captain Falcon. I used Dolphin v3.0 - 705, which is natt's latest a/v sync hack version you can find in the Dolphin forums. I have tested it on other versions and it would not sync correctly.
For some weird reason, SSBM does not sync correctly unless you have the same memory card data. I used a downloaded save from this link: [dead link removed] then import the gci file with Memory Card Manager under the Tools tab
Here are the Dolphin settings:
- Direct3D9 for Graphics
- Auto adjust window size on
- Force 16:9 aspect ratio
- Progressive Scan on
- Internal resolution x2 Native (Although it does work with x1)
- Scaled EFB Copy on
- Uncheck Fast Mipmaps, everything else is default.
- Enable Progressive Scan (still works if unchecked)
- widescreen hack on (I used this in order to upload HD to youtube, it is not necessary)
DSP LLE should be used in the Audio section
- in the General Tab, Enable Dual Core and Idle Skipping should both be off.
This runs main goal was to complete Adventure Mode on Very Hard relatively fast without taking any damage. I also wanted to show off combos that are very hard if not impossible to pull off in real time. I wanted to be a little more creative than using the same move over and over again. I varied some moves to make the movie a little more interesting.
Let me know if you have any problems with the movie, because Dolphin is very temperamental and can desync due to the littlest detail. Also, here is the youtube link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9QmBRDxLqrc