Okay, here's the other one. This run improves NES Where's Waldo? by Fladdermus in 02:12.50 by 401 frames using the best luck for each levels. You won't see much difference (except that the sections are faster), and there was absolutely no time to add in entertainment. Okay, a little bit at the final "slot machine" level.
- "Trying to be entertaining but it's depressing" hand at final level.
- Emulator used: FCEUX 2.2.0
- Aims for fastest time
- Entertains without losing a frame
About the game
The game is actually hilarious. If this would be a visual test, I would fail it. I was nearly looking for the very 1st waldo on the first level for hours until I found the right one. Pretty awesome. You shouldn't try it.
- Delaying start loads level 1 faster (and using a good location for Waldo)
- Advancing RNG when Waldo is found (pressing other buttons when I find him (with A))
- Getting a better layouts for the 2 interactive scene
Now, I fly away.
Ilari: Yeah, I dumped this...