Mayde it's very surprised a run was improved in such a short time after published. Got4n & TehSeven's SMBDX run,which just be published yesterday has been improved.
Glitches and tricks
- Walljumping:A tricks which could be used in many TAS run.
- Press Left and Right simultaneously:It can quicker than press Right speeded-up.For example,If Mario land when the speed is 24,speed will change into 26 next frame you press Left and Right(Press Right only is 25).
- Right screen scroll:Press Select and screen will scroll to right,then piranha plants can appear earlier.
- Start stage:Press Start one frame faster.
- World 1-1:The main was walljumped in the underground stage,when I hit the flagpole the time was 372 so I didn't need to slow down.30 frame saved in total.
- World 1-2：No frame saved.
- World 4-1：1 frame saved.
- World 4-2:1 frame saved in the warp zone.
- World 8-1：1 frame saved.
- World 8-2：No frame saved.
- World 8-3：No frame saved.
- World 8-4：Better speeded-up and enter three pipe more quickly,Unfortunately,I have to lost some frame at last because the Hammer Brother,but frames still saved in total.And...I think the movie shouldn't end until Mario touch chopper,but Got4n&TehSeven's run didn't.
Thanks to TehSeven for his run.Today is China Spring Festival,Happy new everyone!
Nach: Delaying to see how a frame-war plays out.