Dragon Ball Z: Ultimate Battle 22 in 17:22.47 by Noxxa
Near-universally disliked fighting game, released in Japan in 1995 and in USA in 2003. Finishes the game, by defeating all 27 opponents in record time.
Uses Goku because of his ridiculously powerful cl.cr.punch move, which is used to deplete enemies' lifebars really fast.
- Emulator used: PCSX-rr v0.1.3
- Pisses encoder off
- This thing tends to crash with Eternal SPU
- Pisses encoder off too
- Plays on hardest difficulty
- Features about five times more waiting time than fighting time
- Aims for fastest time
- Read: "Here didn't beautiful moments"
- Is still less shitty than GBA Tekken Advance by McBobX in 03:36.35
- Judge will resent accepting it (as per above)
- Publisher will resent publishing it (as per further up above)
There's a lot of variables for each opponent in this game. These include AI, stamina, stun rate, horizontal knockback, knockdown gravity, hitbox width, hitbox height, crouch hitbox height, aerial knockdown hitbox width, aerial knockdown hitbox height, stage, etc. Because of this, I have to modify my strategy somewhat for each opponent. This means there's actually a bit of variety in fighting between the enemies in the game (although they all go down the same either way). Sometimes I need to use different finishing moves, like an elbow smash or a Kamehameha.
Nach: Accepting for vault.