- Aims for the fastest time possible .
- Abuses programming errors .
HI,everybody.Are You also all right?Do you remember me ? I'm back!
Now.This movie is 229F faster than Hisatoki's ,90F faster than I before
The largest improvement is the gate to warps . Stated as follows:
- It is possible to jump by pushing the jump button at the same time as entering the sea though he normally can not jump when is in the sea, this effect is also programming errors
- Take damage to save time.Especially the final gate,it is programming errors
- Level select,the only difference is after World 4, Hisatoki selected to World 7, but I selected World 6. Because the gate to World 8 is only one step.But to do so,I missed a speedup.So run slower in last World.
Thanks Jigwally to showing a faster route through the final door !!
I hope you enjoy this movie!
feos: Even though the previous movie was in Moons (after automated tiering), this submission didn't have enough support regarding how entertaining it was. But it's a nice improvement. Accepting for Vault and publishing.