Mega Man "No Glitch" TAS by McBobX in 20:35.03
- Aims for fastest time possible
- Takes damage to save time
- Luck manipulation
- Forgoes time saving glitches
- Forgoes warps
- Genre: Platform
Comments about this run
- This is my first Mega Man run,and it is completed in 20min due to avoid any glitch in this game.It is,normaly,longer than the current published run by about 8min:12s.But, it's faster than the first published run by Morimoto that complete the game in 21min with some glitches
- About the route.This run uses a different route by starring with Gutsman-->Elecman-->Iceman-->Fireman-->Cutman<-->Bombman-->Wily Stages.
I used this route for 3 reasons:
- 1st:Mega Man can beat Gustman 2x faster than Elecman which gives 2HP damage
- 2nd:Gutsman weapon is needed to get Magnet Beam (This is not a run with glitches)
- 3rd:Beating Elecman using Gutsman weapon is more optimized than Mega Buster
I saw a WIP that started with Elecman stage,I think it is not a good start.
Each stage is completed in about 2min
"Enjoy The Run"
Nach: The audience response for this movie has been quite poor. These kinds of runs come of as being inconsistent and arbitrary in their goals, and never well received. Why just avoid some glitches and not others? Things which are intentional but can be extremely abused are not used, while things which are not intentional are.
If you want to create a different kind of Mega Man run, I recommend creating one which avoids the optional Magnet Beam item. It can be considered low% which is an official category on the site, and at the same time is only possible in a TAS, so it's special. Since so many abuses and glitches are tied to this item, it will also offer a very different experience and will stand out drastically in most levels compared to the existing branch.