Genesis Blades of Vengeance TAS
I present this interesting game, using 2 players and using secret areas to reach the final and fight the final boss. All this I got about 5 minutes of movie
- Emulator used: Gens 11b
- Use warps
- In the first level
- 2 players
- Pause for take no damage or death (As minimum)
- Take damage to save time
- Manipulates luck
- Especially in the final boss
About of game:
At the beginning of the game, the player (or players) choose from one of three characters:
- The Huntress: A voluptuous swords-woman with fastest movement, and even range and attacks.
- The Warrior: A muscular man with an axe and the best attack, but limited range and movement.
- The Sorcerer: A haggard old man armed with a staff that had the best ranged attacks, but was the weakest of the three in strength.
From there, the player/s are thrown into the levels one at a time with a warning about the boss at the end of each one. The player/s can collect items such as silver coins, potions and magic they could access in their inventory through the pause screen. While still in the pause screen, the players are able to get a better view of their surroundings by holding the C button and moving the screen around the player character with the directional pad. All of the levels are large enough to explore and many of them have secret areas that would award the player with additional pick-up items, such as potions of healing, invisibility, force fields, poison gas immunity, scrolls that increase player strength, keys, armor for additional attacks and strength per player, the Midas Ring which turns all enemies into bags of money and the Blast Wand which destroys all on-screen enemies.
- Pause: This trick only works if we use 2 players. Pausing a player, the other is follow its continuity, and player paused has the freedom to choose an item and while this paused, you will not receive even the slightest damage, so you can abuse it in some situations.
- Ultra jump: This wonderful trick is very useful when going to a very high place, if you do not get with a normal jump, you can get an "Ultra Jump". Pressing "C + B" you can use this trick. After a few frames by pressing "C" to achieve a "Ultra Jump" must keep "C" and press "B" to achieve a satisfactory jump
Stage by stage comments:
- Level 1 (Volcano): This level is easily overcome, the enemies are somewhat weak, much damage is taken to save time on enemies and the lava, where I throw on purpose to overcome more quickly the lava without dying
- Level select: To find this secret place, is on the door before going to the second part of the volcano. There is an invisible floor that is above or on the door and then on the wall to reach the top where the door is located to the scene selection
- Level 6 (Golden Castle): Here's where it gets hard. It is used as the first part of the damage to save time, but is very minimal. Several elements are used to eliminate enemies quickly and an element in particular (Immunity) to evade enemies, both the huntress as the wizard. There are many doors, many walls and enemies who hold keys to follow the path, which is very annoying for me :(. But luckily, I were able to do as quickly as possible
- Final boss: I took a lot of damage to fight as quickly as possible the final boss. Also using the element possessing health to not die and to defeat it quickly
I am working again in the movie to achieve further abuse of pauses and tricks that have been discovered. Improvements, are very possible.
Frames: 9903 - 16953
I'm about to work on a new movie developing all full zones (No waprs) so it gets more interesting. Also using others characters.
feos: Accepting to Moons.