FINAL INPUT FRAME: 1,958
- fly through 10 barns (easiest difficulty)
- dodge birds and windmills
- bizhawk 22.214.171.124
- ascending causes speed decrease
- descending causes speed increase
CAN THIS TAS BE IMPROVED?:
- THIS IS THE END OF BARNSTORMING AS WE KNOW IT
THINGS YOU MIGHT WANT TO KNOW?:
- i lied.. hero wasn't my first completed tas.. this was
feos: This game looks really simplistic, and when you're watching a speedrun, it looks like a complete auto-scroller that's too trivial to TAS. But once you actually touch it, it starts getting annoyingly odd due to its mechanics, where your height affects your speed, and the obstacles affect your height.
And it's true that in-game time for this game is more sound as a goal, because it accurately tells how fast you were going, how well you optimized your speed, and displays that as a clear reference.
Yet it's still a basic A2600 game with not much to look at, considering the above note on how it looks to a layperson, accepting to Vault.