Galaxian for Commodore 64
- Objective: Shoot the aliens before they shoot you (or crash into you).
- All stages are identical in configuration with no new content introduced after even one stage.
- Difficulty increases by increasing how many galaxians attack at once and how quickly from the start of a stage (immediately in this video).
- This is a cartridge version of the game
- As no new content is introduced after one stage, only one stage is necessary for a TAS.
- Aims for fastest completion of the highest selectable starting level. (This is equivalent to choosing to the most difficult setting for a one stage run.)
- Ironically, the increased difficulty causes more enemies to attack. This makes killing them faster than on 'easier' stages as the wait time between shots is shortened.
- Uses death to save frames.
- Dying at the end of the video allows for completion of the TAS input earlier than avoiding the alien's attack (requires an additional 8 frames of input).
drd2k9:Canceling--I need to check PAL/NTSC settings.