This movie finishes the first version of Guilty Gear Petit using the same strategy as the published Guilty Gear Petit 2 TAS. This version has fewer characters and enemy order is fixed.
- Hardest difficulty (very hard)
- 1 round (to avoid repetitiveness)
- Aims for shortest input
- Takes damage to save time
- Manipulates luck (a lil bit)
Good to know about the game
- Ky Kiske has the fastest instant kill.
- Enemy action depends on both input and non-lag frame count
- Enemy order is fixed in this title (but varies between characters)
- Uses 2 frame delay at Millia (input is 30 fps) to manipulate enemy actions regarding their first action and to optimize lag frames
- Uses 2 frame delay at Potemkin
- Millia and Jam fights purposely avoids 1-1 frame save to manipulate further enemy actions
Fog: Pretty standard fare fighting game with OHKOs and no entertainment value.
Accepting to Vault.