A kangaroo has trained itself to master martial arts, it also knows a lot of international financial politics. It collects money and attempts to destabilize the market by never spending the money. The kangaroo is a big threat to humanity, so four heros have be chosen to stop it: A resurrected Tyrannosaurus Rex; The Yeti, they found him on an online dating website; The Djinn from a lamp oil bottle; And a hunter who loads mosquitos into his gun. This movie beats the previous submission by 7933 frames.
- Emulator used: BizHawk 2.2
- Minor glitch abuse
- Takes damage to save time
- Regular walking speed is 640subpx/f, the character accelerates at a rate of 128subpx/f.
- By pressing U the character can move at 1024subpx/f. The character can move at 1024subpx/f in mid-air if U has been pressed prior to A.
- Dropping speed from >640subpx/f to 640subpx/f
- By releasing U when the character is running on ground the speed will drop immideately to 640subpx/f.
- Deaccelerating on ground
- The character lowers its speed at a rate of 128subpx/f. The effects of pressing opposite direction on d-pad or releasing d-pad input are the same.
- Deaccelerating in mid-air
- Releasing d-pad causes a speed drop of 32subpx/f, pressing opposite direction lowers it by 128subpx/f.
- Keeping current speed
- Pressing L+R keeps the current speed, it will drop to 640subpx/f if current speed is >640subpx/f and U is released. The side effect is that the character will face left and the camera is influenced by it.
- Sliding downhill
- On first frame speed drops to 0subpx/f, then then accelerates to 1408subpx/f from speed before starting sliding in a rate of 128subpx/f. Any directional input during sliding doesn't change speed. After sliding the speed drops to regular speed immideately.
- One frame of halt, on ground no movement during animation if it is a normal punch.
- Damage boosts
- Speed goes to 1408subpx/f. Damage boost can be extended by pressing L+R on specific frames.
- Punch boosts
- Delayed punch boosts, going throught punch animation, cause the speed to go up by 1280subpx/f. Hitting the terrain immideately causes the speed to go to 2176subpx/f. Speed accelerates at a rate of 128subpx/f if pressing direction of movement on d-pad, 160subpx/f if pressing nothing on d-pad, 256subpx/f if pressing opposite direction.
- Wall clipping
- When boosting the character can enter walls by pressing opposite direction before hitting the wall.
- The A presses can be distributed until peak of jump, five presses total. On first frame speed goes to 1248subpx/f, then deaccelerates at 160subpx/f if A is not pressed. If A is pressed the acceleration depends on the current frame.
- Punch boosts
- They affect vertical speed on the frame hitting the terrain.
- Does one HP damage on bosses, except for last doing three HP damage. Shortest animation time.
- Does one HP damage on bosses, except for last doing three HP damage. Longer animation time than punch.
- Does one HP damage on bosses, except for last doing three HP damage.
- Does two HP damage on bosses. The gloves can hit 1st and 2nd boss multiple times.
- Cancelling attack animation
- All attacks except pounding can be stopped by pausing or when standing still by moving camera with l.
- Small Heart
- +3 HP.
- Big Heart
- +7 HP.
- +1 glove, for throwing.
- For bonus level, useless.
- For resuming stage where the flag was used with s if character dies, useless.
- Invunerability and immideately killing enemies.
- Does damage.
- Random item drop.
feos: Solid run, impressive improvement over an older submission, entertaining to the audience. Fast pace, glitches, nice game. What else do we ask for? Accepting to Moons.