- 2 players
- Manipulate Luck
- Raph's killing efficiency is the highest of the four roles,so he has to be on the stage all the time.
- There are more enemies in a two-player game,so choose to kill 1P or 2P to reduce the number of enemies(boss HP).
- Although Mike and Don are the most efficient fighters in the boss battle.but keep Raph in the game,Don's three AB attacks will be more efficient than Mike,so i gave up Mike.
- Stage 3 uses a bug that causes a character to have no hate.
- When there are no hate characters in the scene, more enemies can be reduced.
- Using the attack heavy of boss,Can kill the boss faster.
ThunderAxe31: This is a great improvement, with time saves made through the whole movie. Both I and the audience found it entertaining, so it's accepted to Moons, for obsoleting the current movie.