Warning: This page is very underconfident? Don't yell at it?
The purpose of this page is to assess the current and/or best plan to integrate a platform into BizHawk. The goal is to give people an idea of how feasible or how soon a core might be added.
Any ideas and feedback are wanted/needed here! My hope is this page will aid in assessing the quality of different open source emulator cores, get help from core developers, or help point us in a better direction than our current thinking!
- The only remotely accurate 32X emulator seems to be GENS? This would be a lot of work for very few games.
- There is only one PS2 emulator: PCSX2. It does not support AMD64. With Bizhawk going full AMD64, this has become highly unlikely.
- Neo Geo
- FBA-RR? MAME?
- IBM PC
- Dosbox? PCem? 86Box?
- Atari Jag-u-ar
- Virtual Jag-u-ar?
- Original HLE core?
- PPSSPP has been proof-of-concept added to Bizhawk before, but it was deemed to complicated and too early in development.
- Atari 5200
- Original core based on 2600 & 7800 parts?
- FS-UAE (pretty much a stripped down clean version of WinUAE made for gaming)
- NullDC? Reicast (considered to be the successor to nullDC)?
- Cave Story
- NXEngine appears to be pretty complete and has been libretroed
The platform you are looking for isn't here? Bug adelikat.