Every game by mattmakesgames, minus the flash ones
Garden Gnome Carnage
. Unfortunately it's an endless game, but a superplay would be EPIC
- Who remembers this game in high school? Not sure what the goal for a TAS would be though, good game for showing off still
Operation: Inner Space
- this would be lol to TAS since gameplay depends upon the entire contents of your hard drive
. imagine verifying a run like that!
20000 Light Years Into Space
- winning is trivial and I can do it consistently, doing it as fast as possible or with as high a score as possible however isn't
- create a scarily huge boss and massacre it
Within a Deep Forest
- scary amounts of movement optimization for a TAS
Skifree - show that yeti who's boss once and for all!
Jezzball, Pipe Dream, Rattler Race, Rodent's Revenge - all from the Windows Entertainment Pack