Halo: Combat Evolved is a critically acclaimed masterpiece for the o.g. Xbox. It is a first-person shooter set in space. You play as the Master Chief and you destroy aliens and complete mission objectives, and is also a great multiplayer game.
Unfortunately, seventeen years after its initial launch, there are Xbox emulators that are not up to snuff as they are high level emulation only. Low level emulation is always the best to start off at. What were they thinking of starting off with high level emulation when it comes to Xbox emulation.
I wonder if there's going to be an Xbox TAS Homebrew App? We would have to use a Keyboard for slowdown, frame advance, and save states.
The Thunder Star icon is a creation of mine a few years ago and is associated with Marbleous Racing.
- Jelle's Marble Runs: Marbula One Season 4 (2023)
- Marble Fubeca: Countryballs League (2023)
- Super Lesbian Animal RPG (redoing part 1)
Current game projects:
- Marbleous Racing (made in Marble World)
- Unnamed RPG project (RPG Maker MZ)
- Pokemon Stadium (unlock Dodrio GB Tower)
Soon to be watching:
- Marble Fubeca: GlassCar 2023 (TBA)
Soon to be playing:
- Cannon Royale (release date TBA)