HENSHIN A-GO GO BABEH
Joe has a variety of moves he can perform, some of them unlockable at the Power Up store.
- Regular Punch
- Regular Kick
- Downwards Kick (No longer available after upgrade.)
- Aerial Punch
- Aerial Kick
- VFX Slow
- VFX Split
- VFX Scratch
- VFX Slide
- Double Jump
- Slide Kick (5000 V-Coins): A graceful slide combined with a devastating kick.
- Air Joe (5000 V-Coins): A viewtiful combination of aerial attacks.
- Red Hot Kick (8000 V-Coins): A stunning drop kick from the heavens.
- Red Hot 100 (10000 V-Coins): Unleash a flurry of punches for great justice.
- Double-Up Kick (10000 V-Coins): Rout enemies in a whilwind of revolving kicks.
- V-Tornado (20000 V-Coins): Eliminates all enemies in a tremendous twister.
- Dramatic Shower (8000 V-Coins): Amplify the power of SCRATCH to unbelievable levels.
- V.F.O (Price differs): A UFO shaped weapon that pelts the Earth with bullets.
Joe moves really slow when running. With some specific D-pad inputs at specific frames, when he stops moving he will boost his X Position a little. Doing this continually makes Joe move faster than usual.
- Slide Punch Combo
Each time you slide, you get a speed boost but then after the move it's performed, you stop moving for a certain amount of frames. You can reduce the slowdown for a bit if you perform a regular punch, then slide again. This is faster than regular running around.
- VFX Slowmo
Slows down time by pressing L. You can knock back enemies, reflect and dodge projectiles,among many other things. Managing this move with the VFX meter is crucial.
- VFX Split
With magic or something, you can divide the screen in two, being able to reach a lot of places.
- VFX Zipping
Using Split can lead to a big horizontal boost sometimes, so this could come in handy later.
- VFX Slide
Joe is able to switch screens and interact with the environment. The Double-Up Kick and Red Hot One Hundred moves can only be performed while Slide is in effect.
- Infinite Combos
Whule finishing a combo, do an uppercut, and repeat the combo again. You can do this as many times as necessary.
- Aerial Attack Hover
You can stay in the air longer if you keep doing aerial moves.
Pressing both left+right will make Joe moonwalk.
Jumping in this game can be a little tricky sometimes, you need to hold the jump button for quite a bit of time for a full jump, and press and hold it again for a full double jump.
- Flying Kick
Your Red Hot Kick slows down your vertical speed quite significantly, and you can still do another jump and then another flying kick to reach farther places.
Todo: look for RAM stuff or something, also vids and images n stuff.