This game is a remake of "Super Tetris 2 + Bombliss". It has two games, Tetris and Bombliss. Bombliss is a puzzle game that has new type of blocks, bombs. It is also known as a GB game under the name of "Tetris Blast" out of Japan.
- Recorded on snes9x-1.43-improvement13-win32
- Use WIP Timing - on
- Left+Right/Up+Down - off
- Volume Envelope Height Reading - off
- Fake Mute desync workaround - on
- Sync samples with sound CPU - on
- Aims for fastest time
- Manipulates luck
The run is based on making big bombs and blowing them up. Some chain-reactions are used in several stages. I started from the stage 3 because I thought I could do nothing special on the stage 1 and 2.
- TokushiN and Miezarumono, for TASing Bombliss and uploading the movies on Nico Videos. Their videos inspired me to make the run of Bombliss.
Baxter: A well executed TAS, but the game lacks enough variety to keep things interesting for over 9 minutes. The recent publication of Tetris Blast might also have taken some of the novelty from this TAS. Rejecting this submission due to poor viewer feedback.