Hello, everyone! long time no see. For some reasons, i had to stoped making TAS movies, but now, i'm coming back! This run is 30191frames faster than the published run by Xaphan(for the different input end, it is accurately 16189 frames farster). Also it is 9124frames faster thanmy cancelled run
- Emulator used: VBA 1.72 + Rerecording v21
- Aims for fastest time
- Takes damage to save time
- Manipulates luck
- J version ROM used
- Abuses programming errors in the game
Why use J version
At first, thanks to mikwuyma specilly for he tolds me the chain rod gliches in the U version, then i have find a usefull chain rod glich in the J version, and it is only could be used in the J version games.
About the chain rod glich
It could make Zero through a wall which is overhead of him. Here is the condition i have find to use this glich:
- Zero must climbing on a wall
- The wall must on the right of the screen
- The wall you want to getting through should not a thick wall.
- And so on i have not find.
I'll put it later~
The more information about this run please see here.
klmz: Using a different version from that used with the published movie always causes trouble in the process. However, it can be justified in this particular case, as no objection has been raised. Accepting for publication as an improvement to the published movie.