- snes9x rerecording 1.43 v17
- Use WIP1 Timming
- Allow Left+Right / Up+Down
This run collects all of CDs.
Uses death to save time
For bifurcation route and skip cutscene.
Takes damage to save time
For upgrade item "Counter attacker".
Abuses programming errors
- Fast movement in a room where rain is falling
- Entering into a wall from corner
- Entering into a moving block
- Entering into a belt conveyor
- Shutter warp
- Floating in the air
- Air walk
- Air T.Blade dash
- Sliding under a ceiling
- Skip mini boss
- Instant kill Tengu Man
- Instant kill Wily
- Remote attack
- Mess up screen
I did disassembly analysis, and I made item prediction Lua Script to optimize collection Bolts and Weapon energy. In this game, item drop pattern is divided into 6 types. But, first type's all of probability is zero. So I call this "Type 0" as a matter of convenience. Here is item drop table.
|Type||Life small||Life big||Weapon small||Weapon big||Bolt small||Bolt big||1up|
These values are stored in 0xC0BA8D ~ 0xC0BABC. The numerical value which broke these values by 0x100 becomes actual probability. For example, big Bolt in type 4:
0x30 / 0x100 = 18.75%
Therefore, it comes out by the probability of 18.75%. Here is the script source code.
- sparky: The main player.
- parrot14green: The author of previous 100 CDs run. Almost glitches were found by him. He formed the basis of Rockman & Forte TAS. He found many improvements this time also.
- woabclf: He also found some improvements.
Baxter: Amazing run. Accepting.
Brandon: Publication underway.