- Emulator snes9x 1.43 v9 is used in this run
- Emulator settings : use wip1 timing, allow left+right, fake mute desync workaround
- Start from the beginning
- Take hits to save time
- Aims for fastest time
- In the most of this run, I keep the best of the previous run.
I've just ameliorate the slower parts in different levels. This run obsoletes partially the old one of cardboard's because it is faster but it's not a 0% damage. But it's obsoletes a 4years old TAS I improve this run of 378 frames than the older one.
- in level 1-1, at time 382, I jump on enemies to save time. And break only the 2 upper lines of bricks so I can roll on enemies instead of kill them.
- in level 1-2, I use a secret exit in
- in level 1-3, at time 351, i take hits to go faster instead of waiting the platform up to the boss
- in level 2-3, at time 391, the way down is faster than waiting enemies end freeze it to jump on the right
- in level 3-1 and 3-2, i can save 2 frames by first jumping and roll after than roll from the beginning. And this at each time its necessary to roll because ice is slowing down the rolling ball. I optimize time too on better jumping ball on enemies
- These are the best parts of saving times in the game
FractalFusion: Removed branch, as it is not needed.
Nach: Although it seems this run can be improved a bit further, it's been a while since the last run of this game, and looks like it will be a while till the next one. Therefore, I'm accepting this as an improvement to the existing run.
Nahoc: I will publish this.