Hi,every one! A new run was finished today. That's an improvement of my previous SNES SMAS Lostlevels run. Just 4 frames faster than the previous, but I think entertainment was improved.
- Emulator used: Snes9x rerecording 1.51 v7 svn147
- Allow Left+Right/Up+Down
- Fake Mute desync workaround
- Sync samples with sound CPU
- Aims for fastest time
- Uses no warps
- Abuses programming error in the game
- Manipulates luck
- Genre: Platform
Level Highlights and improvements
- There were 4 frames faster in 1-1, but because of the 21 Frame Rule they couldn't be saved at last.
- All enemies were killed in 2-1.
- I got 2up by a shell.
- Jumped through the firebars twice.
- 7-4: Shell is great for entertaining.
- Four shells seem to be cleaned at the same time.
- 1 frame was saved in 8-4 water stage because it cost a lag frames in there of previous run.
- A-3: Cheep Cheep were killed by different ways.
- 3 frames saved in D-4 underground stage. That's a detail which I didn't notice in previous run.Mario didn't need to jump after fell down the ground.
Nach: Accepting as improvement to existing run. Publication should be made using Lsnes or Bizhawk.
Ilari: Processing (dumped from lsnes).