- Emulator used: Snes9x rerecording 1.51 v7 svn147
- Allow Left+Right/Up+Down
- Fake Mute desync workaround
- Sync samples with sound CPU
- Aims for fastest time
- Uses no warps
- Abuses programming error in the game
- Manipulates luck
- Genre: Platform
I can't speak English well so there are lots of mistakes in the grammar. This run is 170 frames faster than the last movie.I describe the main improvement part.
- I saved 21 frames in 3-2
- In 6-4 I jumped through two firebars and saved 105 frames in total,As for this improvement,thank to MUGG and Happylee very much,for MUGG discovering it and Happylee told me it.
- In 7-4 I kicked turtles several times ,I went through wall with the last turtle shell.I think this is an interesting route.this route also saved 21 frames for me
- In 8-2 It is just 2 frames faster than the last movie,but it 21 frames saved.
- In C-4, the situation was similiar to 7-4 but it didn't save time
- In D-4,I tried to jump through the firebar at the beginning but I failed at last.The firebar came too fast so that I don't have enough time to jump out.so I chose to went through the wall.I use left-right rapid pressing to enfast more quickly at the end of stage D-4,and it saved 2 frames.
- The Re-record Count isn't true.
feos: HD encode.
Nach: Very nice improvement. Accepting.
natt: boop boop boop processing boop boop boop