Temp encode by Spikestuff
This is a homebrew game created by Lucas "Dizzy9" Kur. The newest version is 1.4 which can be downloaded here (website: http://alm.ug.atman.pl/alzen/wordpress_d9)
This movie completes the extra world of the game using the only way to start it: the password "DEAD" (note: "FFFF" wont work).
As the author said, nobody ever completed that mode. (oh, he only reffered to himself)
Pleas read the readme file from the rar file so you understand what is this game without having me describe all the fancy things.
- Emulator used: FCEUX 2.2.0
- Aims for fastest shortest input
- Entertains without losing a frame
- Uses password to start Extra world
List of unuseful glitches
- If you are standing on a platform and there's another object that moves (spring, enemies), standing on the edge of the platform will warp you to the wrong (the object that close to that platform) place.
- In "duo" levels, you can die by jumping the "duo" partner to the wall.
- In "duo" levels, sometimes your jump length is wrong and they will have different jump boost too.
- In "duo" levels, sometimes you can't pick up the collectable even in the good dimension with your real hero.
- You can sacrifice yourself at the end of levels while completing the level (press S at last frame)
- In Extra world, the last duo level can't be completed by moving to the right at start. The "duo" partner can't use the elevator.
List of useful glitches
- You can jump on the bottom of the screen.
- You can abuse this further by wrapping around the screen (if you don't change gravity)
- You can complete "duo" levels even if you kill your partner. Just make it to the end fast!
- Jumping off from the climbing wall and rejumping is very fast.
See you until my next TAS =) (probably I just finish the main mode of this game)
feos: Updating the submission file per author's request. 12 frames saved.
feos: Accepting for Vault, relying on the new rule: separate, independent level sets can have separate TASes in Vault.