Purpose:Aims for faster game play time.(with Tool Assisted)
- 2 Players manipulation.
- Emulator used:FCEUX 2.2.2
- Game Title:Mystery of the Atlantis(Atlantis no Nazo)
Play time in 02:20.20
From 1st zone → 11th zone → 52th → 91th → 95th → 93th → 96th → 98th → 99th...and Final zone.
Some special techniques:
- In the case of each Zone movement, can reduce waiting-time fast when do Pause twice.
- Advance to the hidden next Zone after a suicidal explosion.(11th → 52th → 91th)
- Can open at the same time to do Pause at a moment to discover a hidden door by an explosion.(93th → 96th & 99th → Final)
Noxxa: Replacing the movie file with a 5 frame improvement and accepting as an improvement to the published run.
Regarding the 2P pause issue: since 2P pause is both a valid input on a first party Famicom version (AV Famicom) and is also internally handled as a separate input by any Famicom model, I see no reason to assume there is any emulator bug with this input. That different games handle the input differently is normal.