The Mysterious Murasame Castle is a fds made by Nintendo. It looks very similar to Zelda made by Nintendo. The background music of the game sounds great. Even Mario Maker 2 has special effects with the protagonist and background music appearing at the same time.
The TAS was produced by bakalulu in 2017. Later, he encountered some difficulties that could not be solved, so I proposed to cooperate with him to complete it. After that, we suspended the project because of our own private affairs. Now, it's finished.
- Emulator used: BizHawk 2.6.1
- Aims for fastest possible time.
- Manipulates luck.
Hello it's me ! This TAS improves the previous work 319F (about 5.3 seconds), which mainly depends on the following points:
- (1) In the game, every time before entering the next scene, there will be a trigger point. The advantage of triggering this point in advance is that the game will read the next scene in advance, which can reduce the time of scene switching.
- (2) Any weapon action (sword swing, weapon throw) will pause Takamaru's movement for 1 frame. Mothrayas has put forward this one before.
- (3) There is also a moving hidden monster in the game, We need to control it to move to a better position, so that the protagonist can avoid detour.
- (4) Some scenes don't need to kill the enemies in the way. First, it takes too long to switch scenes. Second, killing monsters will prolong the time of switching scenes by 1-2F.
- (5) The route of taking props is different, which reduces the time of detour.
- (6) Thank you for watching. We're sure you'll like it. :D & :D
Thanks to Hisatoki's TAS, when we first made TAs, the only video we could refer to was it.
Thanks to Mothrayas's TAS, it is really a great work, especially the improvement point of controlling the boss 3 position.