- Emulator used: FCEUX 2.6.4
- BIOS used: NTSC
- Checksum: CRC32: 70a03350 MD5: f097f10e516241655f12851b8d7a2fe2 SHA-1: dc49e55c02caec3c38c092e761a2d82db022f22d
- I used various glitches to complete the game.
- Super Mitch Bros. is a ROM Hack created by Chipius with 20 levels. Being on the hard side of kaizo SMB3 hacks, this mod requires a vast knowledge of Mario 3, using tons of emerging mechanics, and exploiting the items in ways that weren’t needed to clear the original game. The levels are also filled with constantly changing trolls (you will see Kaizo blocks in level 5) and will test your mind among the different puzzles you’ll need to figure out to progress.
- My aim is to complete the 20 levels as fast as possible.
CasualPokePlayer: Claiming for judging.
CasualPokePlayer: As noted Mizumaririn, this movie is suboptimal, missing various optimizations, and overall just sloppy. As said by them, check out the game resources and other existing publications of Super Mario Bros 3. Take your time, there's no need to rush making a TAS. Simply tightening up your input will result in much time saved.
Rejecting, better luck next time!