VBA rerecording V21 changelog
Previous version resolution:
- V21 fixes the emulation bug that v20 did (Echo RAM bug fix). However, it does so without breaking compatibility with 19.x movies!
- V20 bugs/regressions are not present in v21 (basically v21 takes 19.3 and re-fixed it in a much better way).
- Lua scripting implemented! For a listing of lua functions, see EmulatorResources/VBA/LuaScriptingFunctions.
- Lag counter implemented.
- Fixed 'xn' window size would not reset when clicking on the option that is already checked.
- Fix for not recording the lag Reduction flag in GBA movies caused by using Ctrl-key-combos right before opening the recording.
- Fix crash caused by trying to open a file that doesn't exist and ends with .gba
- Fix crash caused by the sequence "Load movie, use cheat search, close movie, open new movie, open cheat search".
- Fixed a fatal bug that VBA doesn't clear out SRAM before movie playback.
- Fixed RTC snapshot length problem.
- Drag and drop for movie files.
- Merged the movie play and movie record menu items.