Hello Bisqwit, it's NesVideoAgent here.
I created this pseudo-submission from movie #664.
I hope you don't mind ;)
(Don't reply to this message - it is automatically generated.)

TASVideoAgent
They/Them
Experienced Forum User, Moderator
This topic is for the purpose of discussing #1266: Bisqwit's NES Super Mario Bros. "warps" in 05:15.60
Post subject: Movie published
TASVideoAgent
They/Them
Experienced Forum User, Moderator
This movie has been published. The posts before this message apply to the submission, and posts after this message apply to the published movie. ---- [664] NES Super Mario Bros. "warps" by Bisqwit in 05:15.60
Dwedit
He/Him
Experienced Forum User
This ancient obsolete movie doesn't even beat the current non-assisted world record.
Experienced Forum User
that is because andrewg > Bisqwit
adelikat wrote:
I very much agree with this post.
Bobmario511 wrote:
Forget party hats, Christmas tree hats all the way man.
Experienced Forum User, Skilled player (1630)
Dwedit wrote:
This ancient obsolete movie doesn't even beat the current non-assisted world record.
This versions takes a number of detours such as playing with a koopa shell, getting a random coin, and taking time to show off a wall jump.
Sage advice from a friend of Jim: So put your tinfoil hat back in the closet, open your eyes to the truth, and realize that the government is in fact causing austismal cancer with it's 9/11 fluoride vaccinations of your water supply.
Active player, Editor, Experienced Forum User (295)
This was in the past, where I still believed in the concept of entertaining performance, such that arises from skillful maneuvers that lack any sign of hesitation, and in that absolutely fastest completion is not a factor. That, and the fact that I did not have competition yet, so I did not have to consider dilemmas like how to compare two submissions by different people, that came later and not without problems. Nor much experience, either.
Editor, Experienced Forum User, Player (67)
Current Projects: TAS: Wizards & Warriors III.