Experienced Forum User, Site Admin, Skilled player
A free vrsion of this game is kept here. It features a gameplay interesting because of a layout switch option (eversion), that allows to collect all gems and open the last level in order to get the Best Ending.
v1.5.2 provides the last level different from the later releases. It keeps randomly everting and you shall walk your way to the end considering that.
The last level in v1.7.3 allows different routes, that depend on the evertion point you use. The rooms get looped if you skip the necessary evertion point.
- If the evertion occurs when you are behind a platform, that was invisible in the previous layer, but becomes active now, you get warped up.
- If you jump and bump the corner of the platform that is right above you, you fly as long as you hold Jump button. The similar thing seems to happen if you bump the lateral face of a platform and slide down along it.
- You can knock out a gem from an outermost block by bumping it's corner and instantly resume flying onto it, no need to jump again (SMB style).
- Some strange death-evertion trick, used by Acmlm. Explanation needed.
- After you pick the last gem in level 7 you may press Escape button and skip the rest way to the flagpole, then start level 7 again and evert it to the last layer.
Now here are Acmlm's cool WIPs:
Link to videoLink to videoLink to video
EDIT: The Glitched branch is definetely publication worty, Bad Ending is not at all, 100% is pleasant because of all the strategic decisions needed to make that long 7th level fast.
Warning: When making decisions, I try to collect as much data as possible before actually deciding. I try to abstract away and see the principles behind real world events and people's opinions. I try to generalize them and turn into something clear and reusable. I hate depending on unpredictable and having to make lottery guesses. Any problem can be solved by systems thinking and acting.