Submission Text Full Submission Page
Since the movie is the same as the current publication except for Slimy Sewer Hard 2, which I improved by 696 frames.

Playback note

Before opening the .bk2 file, go on GB > Settings > Enable BIOS > True, otherwise BizHawk will crash.

Objectives

• Emulator used: BizHawk 2.2.1 (also syncs on 2.2.2)
  • Improving a single level, but much
  • Submitting the first run with GBC bios!

Suggested screenshot: 129370

And that's yet another unintended way to solve a level. Isn't this a pretty example of modern art?

Possible Improvements

Even if I haven't the slightest idea about how could anyone beat this, there are some levels that are particularly complex and thus more probable to have a faster solution available:
  • Creepy Castle Hard 5
  • Slimy Sewer Hard 3
  • Bubble Barrage Normal 10
  • Bubble Barrage Hard 5
Also remember that there could be more glitches to discover.
For the rest, refer to the previous submission text for more details about known tricks and glitches.

Fog: Judging.
Fog: Modern art, indeed.
Accepting as an improvement to the previous publication.
feos: Pub.

TASVideoAgent
They/Them
Experienced Forum User, Moderator
This topic is for the purpose of discussing #5853: ThunderAxe31's GBC Toki Tori "all levels" in 1:02:43.11
Memory
She/Her
Experienced Forum User, Site Admin, Skilled player (1328)
GBA TASer of 2020GBA TAS of 2020GBA TASer of 2019Exotic platforms TAS of 2018
Can you please tell me how you managed to use the GBC bios on Bizhawk 2.2.1? I don't see any way to do it.
[16:36:31] <Mothrayas> I have to say this argument about robot drug usage is a lot more fun than whatever else we have been doing in the past two+ hours
[16:08:10] <BenLubar> a TAS is just the limit of a segmented speedrun as the segment length approaches zero
Experienced Forum User, Experienced player, Judge, Moderator (890)
Gameboy TASer of 2017
You need to go on GB > Settings > Enable BIOS > True Then reboot the core and play the .bk2 file.
my personal page - my YouTube channel - my GitHub - my Discord: ThunderAxe31#1512 <Masterjun> if you look at the "NES" in a weird angle, it actually clearly says "GBA"
Post subject: Movie published
TASVideoAgent
They/Them
Experienced Forum User, Moderator
This movie has been published. The posts before this message apply to the submission, and posts after this message apply to the published movie. ---- [3661] GBC Toki Tori "all levels" by ThunderAxe31 in 1:02:43.11