Hi, i'm AleMastroianni, or Tiziano, whichever is fine; i got into TASing in 2018 thanks to ThunderAxe31's interest in my glitches and discoveries in Crash team racing for PSX. I immediately loved the concept and shortly after, started my first TAS on CTR. Even though my field of study is medicine and surgery and unrelated from any kind of IT stuff, i'm a firm believer in sharing knowledge and progress of science. The art of TASing is just another way i perceive our human tendencies to constantly strive for "true" perfection, which ironically is almost impossible in most scenarios. I'm very grateful to a number of people i had the luxury to interact with, such as lapogne36, thunderaxe31 and theredhotbr, who in the past years have helped me learning more in this field, especially regarding coding and a tiny bit of reverse engeneering.
My main interest goes on PSX, as i've never had any other console (besides the old GBC) when growing up, so i mostly tend to be willingly biased towards titles i interacted with when growing up. Sweet nostalgia.
TASing allows me to share and display all the glitch-hunting and testing the limits of games, on top of extreme optimization, and that's my main focus on movies(i spend wayy too much time trying new exploits and discovering things in games even before i start to tas them); i'm still slowly learning that entertainment is also a valid feature to focus on.
- Dragon Ball Z: Idainaru Dragon Ball Densetsu (PSX)
- Tarzan ANY% (PSX)
- Kula World (PSX)
- CTR 2P Arcade Cups (PSX)
- Wario VS Bomberman (GB)
- Bugs Bunny Lost In Time ANY% (PC) - If i find a way to actually make things work with linux. (I doubt it)
- TAZ Wanted (PS2/XBOX/Gamecube)
- Crash Twinsanity (PS2) - If and when it will be possible to tas ps2 stuff
- Crash Bandicoot The Wrath Of Cortex ANY% (PS2/XBOX/Gamecube) - Depending if new tricks will be discovered
- Dragonball GT - Final Bout (PSX)
- "Sheep Dog 'n Wolf" or "Sheep Raider" (PSX/PC) (!!!)
- Crash Bandicoot The Wrath Of Cortex 100% (PS2/XBOX/Gamecube)
- Crash Bash 2P 100% (PSX) with extreme optimization and potentially its ACE capabilities
- Bugs Bunny and Taz: Time Busters 100% (PSX)
Finding Pointers and addresses offsets in PSX games (without having to use a debugger and breakpoint conditions):
Not all of us are lucky enough to have people to ask to or the knowledge to have a straightforward answer specifically on optimizing their TASing, and learning to find pointers and offsets to include in lua scripts was immensely helpful for me, so when i have some free time i plan on finishing up this with screenshots and stuff to make it more intuitive, along with fixing eventual errors and technicalities as i get feedback from people.
PMs or Discord at AleMastroianni#9228