Platformer game where you are playing as famous doll.You mission is to get diamonds back from evil barbie and hack pentagon.
- Emulator used: BizHawk 2.3
- Fastest completion
- Manipulate luck to save time
So there is 2 parts in this game:
You dont have hp, you have "stealth bar" that goes down when someone is looking on you.If its on 0 you will have to restart. you has 5 items:
- 1st invisibility
let you go through bad guys without stealth bar going down
- 2nd smoke grenade
let you throw it in bad guys so they cant see you
- 3rd dog
doesnt has any use evein in casual play
- 4rd rope
can be used only on signs.
- 5th hacking device (gba)
needed for unlock doors.
we will only use rope and gba cause you simply cant beat game without it and invisibility once.
There is couple of tricks used:
- 1)You can speed up climbing on ladders by spamming jump+up
- 2)You can speed up climbing off ladders by jumping of them
- 3)When you fall from big height (unless you jumped from ladder) barbie will sit down for a bit slowing you down,but you can save speed by rolling when landing
- 4)Fastest way to move is spamming jump,but you need to jump many times to see difference.
- 5)Boxes for using rope and ladders is pretty bad so you can see barbie teleportating in some places
there is 4 types:
- 1st ball in gates
this minigame doesnt affected by rng so there is no time save on this type
- 2nd microcircuit grabbing
this one requires a lot of rng manipulation to get good time
- 3rd football
you need to grab balls with goals,ball movement is rng,i tried to use smallest amount of movement here.
- 4rd mexican wall building (should be renamed)
you need to cut off ball from other field this one doesnt affected by rng.I tried to get most percentage of field while still going fast
Stage by stage comments
Pretty straight forward but 1 small timesave here on 0:30 you jump off the ledge to land on pink roof instead ladder this saves ~4 frames
Not hitting any walls at 0:52 to save a bit of speed
Autoscroller without ways to go faster. Tried to make as least inputs as possible.
Rolling down on 3:58 and 4:14 saves time
SAME AS CAR
WORST LEVEL IN THIS GAME
Wall on 10:59 looks like wall,feels like wall and even tastes like wall ...but its not wall
Only level in this game where we use invisibility
EVEN CRUSHING INTO THINGS DONT CHANGE ANYTHING WHY THEY ADDED THIS IN THIS GAME
This is my first tas.Maybe game choise is not that good but i tried to use most of it.Probably its possible to find some small improvements unless some type of zip will be found.
- Spikestuff - for finding fast way to climb ladders and helping with timing
- marakaratma - optimizing route and found that wall in mexico 1 doesnt exist
- Cupps - finding more optimized way to beat mexican hacks
- vedro_spirta, Bulkich, EZGames69 and Memory - for motivating me
feos: Replaced with a movie that has the proper header.
feos: I couldn't easily find major and obvious flaws in this movie. There were a few mistakes that cost a few frames, but they weren't frequent. Not a lot of feedback, but whatever was there was positive. And I agree that this game feels really smooth and nice, while not being too simplistic, thanks to level design where you have to constantly move around doing various tricks. Accepting to Moons.