- Recorded with FCE Ultra 0.98.13 (nitsuja)
- Length of movie: 19563 frames (5 min 26 seconds)
- Aims for the fastest possible time
- Takes damage to save time
- Pacifist-run (doesn't attack or kill a single enemy, except for the last boss)
This game is generally disliked by gamers, and I can understand how they're thinking. The game itself may not be very good, but I do think it makes a nice TAS. This run is 1 minute and 21 seconds faster than SeNn's run
There are many tricks that are used in this run, I'll briefly describe some of the stuff that's going on so you as the viewer will understand some more:
- Protection from Evil: This spell is used a lot of times. It makes you invulnerable for a short period of time, which allows you to jump through enemies. You will see me use this a lot of times.
- Cure light wounds: Used only once, this spell restores some HP.
And I'd like to thank the following persons for helping out in various ways with this submission:
- SeNn for his submitted run, I take the same route as he did and I use a lot of the same techniques. I'd also like to thank him for answering some questions I had about the run.
- Guybrush for tips and for following the process of this run.
- Zalien for his tips on the green fish guys (or whatever they're called)
This run was pretty fun to make, it didn't take very long, and there weren't any extremely difficult places where I got stuck in it. Although the contols are pretty crappy, so it took quite a lot of rerecords to frame-perfect the menus.
And last, although it may seem that the run doesn't end where it's supposed to, wait a few seconds and you will see that I'm teleported out of the dungeon! I hope you enjoy this run!
Bisqwit: Submission file replaced. Also, fixed the broken link in the submission text. Read Text Formatting Rules for help in making links and other formatting.
adelikat: This game is incredibly hard. I can understand that it might be interesting to see it finished for the people who have played it, but it makes for a very unappealing movie for the average viewer.