TODO: Fill in info on Dolphin TASing and how to handle inconsistent sync, mirror binaries and source code of old modified Dolphin versions on-site.
Dolphin is a GameCube/Wii emulator with TAS tools.
If you're gonna be using the official downloads, it is recommended to use the beta versions. It is not recommended to use the development versions or the stable versions unless absolutely necessary.
These downloads concern older versions used for published runs in the past. Any run using any version before 5.0 will not be accepted.
- A/V Sync version of 3.0-389, used for  GC Resident Evil 4 by SoulCal in 1:35:29.67
- A/V Sync version of 3.0-735, used for  GC Sonic Adventure DX: Director's Cut "Sonic" by THC98 in 30:12.02
- A/V Sync version of 4.0-225, used for  GC Billy Hatcher And The Giant Egg by STBM in 1:02:49.10
- A/V Sync version of 4.0-4091, used for  GC Ikaruga "2 players, maximum score" by keylie in 21:29.40
- A/V Sync version of 5.0-stable, used for #7481: Natetheman223's GC Spider-Man "Green Goblin" in 20:47.65