VBA rerecording V22 changelog
- Added RAM search and RAM watch dialogues from Gens!
- Added support for loading ROMs and movies in 7z/rar/zip/etc archives, including multi-file archive selection support.
Win32 GUI features
- Now the emulator will never write to the Windows registry anymore.
- Added an option to make the emulator prefer the old-fashion save/movie/etc. file naming to the new fashion.
- Enabled directory override edit boxes.
- Added directory overrides for GBx ROM, cheats, ips, Lua scripts, AVI and sound recording.
- Re-added the "Open GBx ROM..." menu command. "Open ROM..." changed to "Open GBA ROM...".
- Cleaned hotkeys (somehow). Old hotkeys settings might fail.
- Added input.get().
- gui.gdscreenshot, gui.gdoverlay code changes. Removed the upper limit of opacity.
- Changed the draw timing of Lua GUI (use gui.register to display something).
- Accept a table for color value.
- Add gui.parsecolor, joypad.getup, joypad.getdown, emu.emulating.
- gui.line, gui.box, joypad.get becomes like Gens.
- Win32 Lua console - add a menu to Lua window with "Font..." and "Clear" items.
- Added Pixelate 3x and Pixelate 4x filters.
- Fixed GDI/D3D/OpenGL display with 3x filters.
- Added Simple 3x and Simple 4x filters (unoptimized).
- Fixed a bug that certain accelerator keys would not be enabled correctly.
- Fixed an assertion failure in the old cheat search dialog.
- Fixed several activation problems of the main window and dialogs.
- Fixed an old bug that would crash the emulator if the user paused it with the throttle set to 25% or less and without a ROM loaded.
- Fixed menu item File->Pause. It now updates correctly.
- Fixed display of timestamps of Save Slots. It can be enabled via File->Current Slot->Display Timestamps.
- Fixed an old bug that caused the emulator to freeze.
- Fixed various out-of-range errors within some file dialogs.
- Fixed GB memory viewer crash.
- Fixed read-only toggle to refuse toggling when the movie file is not writable.
- Fixed browse dialog filter selection crash.
- Added "All Files" filter option to all browse dialogs.
- Fixed movie drag & drop behavior.
- Fixed Reset/Cancel in the Directories dialog.
- Fixed compilation with SDL and gtk. Still malfunctioning.
- Fixed small bugs in Memory Viewer
- (Probably) the gbx SRAM issue ( issue 29 ) is now fixed.
Misc / Experimental
- Unfreezed GBx "from SRAM" check for the time being. VBA now tells you that the feature might be problematic.
- Removed all the skin functions and CxImage.
- Provided several options for what to do at movie end (buggy right now).