Posts for zoboner


1 2
16 17
Experienced Forum User, Published Author, Experienced player (947)
Joined: 10/13/2014
Posts: 408
Location: nowhereatthemiddleofnoone
deuxhero wrote:
Does GBA tasing even support MP? Only portable system tas I know of with two players is the Pokemon co-op diploma run.
No, multiplayer is not supported, the only way is to use "VBA link" and it's not good because it's not accurate and if I remember well, I can't use Lua script! I think multiplayer had to be abandoned for GBA, but maybe i'm wrong!
Mr_K wrote:
My only question is was there a reason why you didn't use the 1P Double Dragon mode where you control two characters?
Reason is simple, it's not a same run because in this mode you are obliged to switch between P1 and P2 and it's not beautiful to watch. To be honest I work on it, but I will have prefer to use GBA's link tool but like I answer at "deuxhero" it's not possible at this time!
EZGame69 wrote:
I love the way you juggle around enemies with your head.
Héhé you found the best name for this trick "infinite juggle head" THX at all
GAW sms... Totally destroyed
Experienced Forum User, Published Author, Experienced player (947)
Joined: 10/13/2014
Posts: 408
Location: nowhereatthemiddleofnoone
endrift wrote:
That's an interesting reply.
Héhé, sure it's not an interesting reply, but in same time who can want to make a TAS in multiplayer and search to know when will be possible? I'm ironical just because i'm the idiot who search to make this without vba-link! I'm sorry if I hurt you, but it was just for laughin a little, maybe you haven't a sence of humour!
GAW sms... Totally destroyed
Experienced Forum User, Published Author, Experienced player (947)
Joined: 10/13/2014
Posts: 408
Location: nowhereatthemiddleofnoone
hi, This game haven't a credits at the end?
GAW sms... Totally destroyed
Experienced Forum User, Published Author, Experienced player (947)
Joined: 10/13/2014
Posts: 408
Location: nowhereatthemiddleofnoone
natt wrote:
we have an actual gba core dev that may be interested in it, so i'm going to hold off
I think he rejected the job? That "GBA" be doom... to play in 1p mode.
GAW sms... Totally destroyed
Experienced Forum User, Published Author, Experienced player (947)
Joined: 10/13/2014
Posts: 408
Location: nowhereatthemiddleofnoone
janus wrote:
zoboner wrote:
You have no idea :P. But I'm sure Dark Kobbold (he did SF I and II) could breeze through it...
Sure, Shining Force 1 and 2 are made by a very intelligent taser and uses LUA to beat the RNG... This is the best way to make this run genre, else you can work empirically, but it's too long and very expensive in aspirin... WARNING causes a headhach :D What a pity than this game genre haven't more viewers, just because it's too long for watch, because technically these run genre are awesome even if in entertaining therm it aren't very nice to watch! Sometimes I'm more interest by the submission texte, who saying more than you can watch in the movie.
GAW sms... Totally destroyed
Experienced Forum User, Published Author, Experienced player (947)
Joined: 10/13/2014
Posts: 408
Location: nowhereatthemiddleofnoone
Nice luck manipulation and great TAS! I agree when you say "this game was hell to manipulate"...It's case of numerous RPG and it's magic to watch a movie when RNG is destroy. I love it! Yes vote
GAW sms... Totally destroyed
Experienced Forum User, Published Author, Experienced player (947)
Joined: 10/13/2014
Posts: 408
Location: nowhereatthemiddleofnoone
Why and how ! I proposed to restart and remake this run to help the runner... He agree this proposal yesterday, but I don't understand why He submit this new run!!! I go to tell him to cancel and that it's not possible to make a good run in only one night.
GAW sms... Totally destroyed
Experienced Forum User, Published Author, Experienced player (947)
Joined: 10/13/2014
Posts: 408
Location: nowhereatthemiddleofnoone
Exonym wrote:
I'm aware of the monetary values for each of the missions but have you actually timed the other 2 out and compared them to the window washing mission? I'm not saying it's a flaw in the TAS itself, that lies elsewhere. I was mostly just curious if this idea was worth looking into.
I asked myself the same question! And concerning the damages, I don't know if it's faster than through without, because in the level after the ghost boss, it takes damage on thorns after a long fall and a few moments later on a series of brambles... Donald is stopped during a few frames! Some bosses aren't seem optimised, but maybe I'm wrong... Not verified yet! Boss 1 and Ghost boss seem to be RNG !? And boss 2 seem not to be attacked at the first frame at some moments.
GAW sms... Totally destroyed
Experienced Forum User, Published Author, Experienced player (947)
Joined: 10/13/2014
Posts: 408
Location: nowhereatthemiddleofnoone
Nice job! Clearly entertaining. best GBC run I watched since this year started. Yes vote.
GAW sms... Totally destroyed
Experienced Forum User, Published Author, Experienced player (947)
Joined: 10/13/2014
Posts: 408
Location: nowhereatthemiddleofnoone
SNES International Superstar Soccer Deluxe (USA) "playaround" in 15:24.38 by Marcokarty. http://tasvideos.org/1438M.html This TAS is magic to entertain! Else, NES Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (USA) in 15:44.93 by mamuuuut, lapogne36 & adelikat. http://tasvideos.org/4074M.html Very nice to watch and extremely entertaining!
GAW sms... Totally destroyed
Experienced Forum User, Published Author, Experienced player (947)
Joined: 10/13/2014
Posts: 408
Location: nowhereatthemiddleofnoone
Ok, I understand where is the problem... I had to be dislodged of the website main page and I only tried to login in the forum page! I don't knew than these pages was dissociated to access at some options. Sorry and THX to help me.
GAW sms... Totally destroyed
Experienced Forum User, Published Author, Experienced player (947)
Joined: 10/13/2014
Posts: 408
Location: nowhereatthemiddleofnoone
I have already trying to login with or not vpn activated and I can't have accès for rating the movie, it display always the same message "user not found"!
GAW sms... Totally destroyed
Post subject: Impossible to rate movies
Experienced Forum User, Published Author, Experienced player (947)
Joined: 10/13/2014
Posts: 408
Location: nowhereatthemiddleofnoone
Why it's not possible to rate movies? When I try, it display "no user found", so I'm logged
GAW sms... Totally destroyed
Experienced Forum User, Published Author, Experienced player (947)
Joined: 10/13/2014
Posts: 408
Location: nowhereatthemiddleofnoone
:) yes vote
GAW sms... Totally destroyed
Experienced Forum User, Published Author, Experienced player (947)
Joined: 10/13/2014
Posts: 408
Location: nowhereatthemiddleofnoone
I love it... Every glitches are welcome :) especially when turtles take appearance of enemies! Final fight is the best joke for entertaining way. Very good job... It become my favorite TAS on NES!
GAW sms... Totally destroyed
Post subject: Question concerning GBA "2p mode"...
Experienced Forum User, Published Author, Experienced player (947)
Joined: 10/13/2014
Posts: 408
Location: nowhereatthemiddleofnoone
Hi, I would to know if it's possible to play in 2p mode on GBA and if yes, how I can do that? uses Bizhawk 2.3.2
GAW sms... Totally destroyed
Experienced Forum User, Published Author, Experienced player (947)
Joined: 10/13/2014
Posts: 408
Location: nowhereatthemiddleofnoone
ThunderAxe31 wrote:
Wasn't Zoboner already working on this game?
Hi, Yes I work on it and manipulate luck with scripts :) I'm curious to watch it! What a pity that haven't a route planning to explain this run! Sorry, I don't seen the link at the end of explanation. I think that I will have a lot of questions after watching it...
GAW sms... Totally destroyed
Experienced Forum User, Published Author, Experienced player (947)
Joined: 10/13/2014
Posts: 408
Location: nowhereatthemiddleofnoone
Hi, THX for this quickly answer :) lol My work is based on critical hits and RNG in fight, this is very interesting to see and use these critical hits, because it can won a lot of time! I created those LUA script for studying and obtain all values that is possible with all characters, weapons, enemies and more. I restarted this work since 1 or 2 month and found more informations to create a new script for have best results (this script will can to know in advance who will fight (enemies) and how many enemies fight, player attack always in first with critical hits... ), I make the inventory of RAM addresses (150 or 200 I don't know, maybe 300). But now I don't have time to work on this TAS, because I have a lot of things to do! But it's not a problem, I will restart in some months when I will be less occupied. I can make a video to explain this if you are interest, but not now! Concerning the route planing, you can obtain the light saber more quickly in a secret room. Why don't buying Myau's silver fang? After some of tries, I know it's a better weapon than that you use and don't lose a lot of time to obtain it in comparison to time lose with all fights you do without it! Maybe it's a wrong way, but I prefer try for know... Someone have trying this?
GAW sms... Totally destroyed
Experienced Forum User, Published Author, Experienced player (947)
Joined: 10/13/2014
Posts: 408
Location: nowhereatthemiddleofnoone
Short run, but very funny to watch. yes vote.
GAW sms... Totally destroyed
Experienced Forum User, Published Author, Experienced player (947)
Joined: 10/13/2014
Posts: 408
Location: nowhereatthemiddleofnoone
THX at all...
ViGadeomes wrote:
I thought I missed you brother ! <3
Yaeh bro, I'm back for the Spirou's party! ;) I hope you are in shape! I wait ViGa' the almighty, for the second round ;) THX bro.
GAW sms... Totally destroyed
Experienced Forum User, Published Author, Experienced player (947)
Joined: 10/13/2014
Posts: 408
Location: nowhereatthemiddleofnoone
Synahel wrote:
Holy shit that was hilarious Having played the game as a kid, was unable to kill the final boss, even when using all ammo available on it
That's right and it's like that than you understand than the last boss's HP are glitched! You can only kill him on start platform with the flame thrower, else these HP restart at 0 after have reached 64 (at this value the boss RIP).
Synahel wrote:
Amazing glitches i'm very curious about these
It' soon ready :)
GAW sms... Totally destroyed
Experienced Forum User, Published Author, Experienced player (947)
Joined: 10/13/2014
Posts: 408
Location: nowhereatthemiddleofnoone
mklip2001 wrote:
Before I even watch the movie, I want to congratulate you on an awesome submission description :-)
Héhé... This is my best submission description since my first TAS, I hope it's not too long to read ;) I edit it tonight or tomorrow. Else, It's nice to see you again and thanks for that correction.
GAW sms... Totally destroyed
Experienced Forum User, Published Author, Experienced player (947)
Joined: 10/13/2014
Posts: 408
Location: nowhereatthemiddleofnoone
maTO wrote:
A lot more entertaining than Genesis version! I would like to read the explanations of glitches in the submission text.
I agree, but Genesis have the best graphics and your run is very nice and entertaining to watch. I didn't have time to do it yesterday and this week, I don't know if I will can do! But I promise you to explain all glitches tonight or tomorrow.
GAW sms... Totally destroyed
Experienced Forum User, Published Author, Experienced player (947)
Joined: 10/13/2014
Posts: 408
Location: nowhereatthemiddleofnoone
Archanfel wrote:
electricslide wrote:
Boring. Basically after the first minute I'd say you'd seen everything this TAS does. Ordinarily I'd be fine with vaulting it but it's a hack, so no.
Game is undoubtedly awful, but for The Vault even this can be accepted. Well, mentioned flaws in optimization is not really good thing...
TASVideoAgent wrote:
I have to mention that there are 186 frames of blank input when I start Stage 1. I forgot about it and was lazy to remake the stage again. Also, I have missed a quick turn-around when I collect the only key on Stage 2.
But very unlikely that someone will ever try to make new run. So i am ok if it will be accepted as it is, and placed in the very farthest corner of The Vault.
No worries: I'm currently resync this run on Bizhawk, so it will be optimized.
GAW sms... Totally destroyed
Experienced Forum User, Published Author, Experienced player (947)
Joined: 10/13/2014
Posts: 408
Location: nowhereatthemiddleofnoone
electricslide wrote:
Boring. Basically after the first minute I'd say you'd seen everything this TAS does. Ordinarily I'd be fine with vaulting it but it's a hack, so no.
I said it's a flat and tasteless game! You are right it's boring that in games there is no glitch every 3 seconds or have a super gameplay but that's the case with many games. A flat game does not necessarily make a flat TAS and I will demonstrate it to you, just Pleasewait... hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahhahahahaahhahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahbizhawkahahahahahahahahaha!! What did you see? It's not a HACK because by definition a hack includes the original modified game, this game is not from an original, it just takes sprites, tiles, background and music of many games... Not hack just unofficial game ;) but the confusion is almost normal (I confused that too).
GAW sms... Totally destroyed
1 2
16 17