- Emulator used: FCEUX 2.2.2
- Aims for fastest real-time
I fix old TAS about:
1. The main content is the level selection sequence is all the same, if you got the pterosaur then you use it all the way.
2. By kill or not kill the enemy(according to the different situation, such as kills the front but not the behind to decrease dynamic element of the frame)to decrease lag.
3. For decreasing lag, slowdown to the left briefly without affecting the overall speed.
4. Reduce lag by reverse the enemy.
5. Improve boss fright to save time.
6. Use the croaking of frogs to activate the time early settlement.
7. Use the sound of life reward to reduce lag.
8. In last stage, planning route in advance to make the pterosaur detonate to kills the boss.
The screenshot suggest is (in 15890 frame)
J.Y(Mzscla) to providing TAS route template and relevant game memory data.
This is a 1343 frames improvement to the published run of this game.
I have finish test this movie about two questions by mklip2001.
The first question: "Why do you get the green dinosaur at the end of World 1? Is it faster than the red dinosaur?" Answer: The red fright boss is 25 frame hit 2 HP, the green fright boss is 43 frame hit 4 HP, and red is too high, have some place eat fruit. Crucially, two places need to discover hidden egg, green it will come out, and red need two times. My English is bad, so I make a video to show.
The second question:" In the last world, there's a cave stage where you ride up a cloud to skip the rest of the stage. However, at that point, you're really close to the exit anyway, so I would guess that the cloud-riding animation takes longer. How much time does that cloud save? " Answer:I compared the if I skip two routes. The results are surprisingly similar. But in fact, you provide the route of the save the 2 frames. This is video:
So, at now, I decided to change this film, finally, the end result is in 18:20.75.
Samsara: This run looks like it's being well-received, so I'm accepting it as an improvement to the published run with an upgrade to Moons.