NES TASer of 2020 - aiqiyou

Noxxa
Any
Admin Assistant, Experienced Forum User, Published Author (5230)
Exotic platforms TASer of 2018Exotic platforms TAS of 2018Exotic platforms TASer of 2017Exotic platforms TAS of 2017Exotic platforms TAS of 2017Exotic platforms TASer of 2016Exotic platforms TAS of 2016Gameboy TASer of 2013
Please nominate eligible TASers. Nominations are open until 2021-01-07 23:59 UTC. Voting is open until 2021-01-14 23:59 UTC. NES TASer includes NES and FDS. NES TASer of 2020 candidates: aiqiyou Arc Challenger Lobsterzelda The winner: aiqiyou
http://www.youtube.com/Noxxa (formerly known as Mothrayas) <dwangoAC> This is a TAS (...). Not suitable for all audiences. May cause undesirable side-effects. May contain emulator abuse. Emulator may be abusive. This product contains glitches known to the state of California to cause egg defects. <Masterjun> I'm just a guy arranging bits in a sequence which could potentially amuse other people looking at these bits <adelikat> In Oregon Trail, I sacrificed my own family to save time. In Star trek, I killed helpless comrades in escape pods to save time. Here, I kill my allies to save time. I think I need help.
Samsara
She/They
Experienced Forum User, Published Author, Senior Judge (2264)
Exotic platforms TAS of 2020Sega TAS of 2016
Nominating aiqiyou and Lobsterzelda.
TASvideos Senior Judge <3 Ask me anything about the process! Twitter | Userpage
warmCabin wrote:
You shouldn't need a degree in computer science to get into this hobby.
Challenger
He/Him
Experienced Forum User, Published Author (2763)
Sega TASer of 2017TASer of 2017NES TAS of 2017
Samsara wrote:
Seconded
My homepage --Currently not much motived for TASing as before...-- But I'm still working.
xxezrabxxx
He/Him
Experienced Forum User
Samsara wrote:
Thirdered (Is that the word for it??)
I like to comment on submissions and look around the site. You have probably seen me before (if you have been around for a while) either on the site, Discord, or any other social media. I recently took up making temporary encodes for new submissions. Also, I never forget to greet Tompa wherever I find him! "when resyncing stuff sucks it's called Resuccing" - EZGames69 “If an emulator stops being accepted to the site it should be called an emuLAMEr” - EZGames69 "oh no discord, everything I say will now be logged forever, sdfsdf, time to hide" - Masterjun "just had to give therapy to a taxi with daddy issues" - psx Current Projects: Mother 3 (Streaming entire process live!) https://twitch.tv/xxezrabxxx
dekutony
He/Him
Experienced Forum User, Published Author (802)
I nominate Challenger.
Here, my YouTube channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/dekutony
XTREMAL93
He/Him
Experienced Forum User, Published Author (600)
Lobsterzelda
Noxxa
Any
Admin Assistant, Experienced Forum User, Published Author (5230)
Exotic platforms TASer of 2018Exotic platforms TAS of 2018Exotic platforms TASer of 2017Exotic platforms TAS of 2017Exotic platforms TAS of 2017Exotic platforms TASer of 2016Exotic platforms TAS of 2016Gameboy TASer of 2013
Challenger, for ripping apart the Castlevania runs with the scroll glitch. aiqiyou and Arc also made some good movies.
http://www.youtube.com/Noxxa (formerly known as Mothrayas) <dwangoAC> This is a TAS (...). Not suitable for all audiences. May cause undesirable side-effects. May contain emulator abuse. Emulator may be abusive. This product contains glitches known to the state of California to cause egg defects. <Masterjun> I'm just a guy arranging bits in a sequence which could potentially amuse other people looking at these bits <adelikat> In Oregon Trail, I sacrificed my own family to save time. In Star trek, I killed helpless comrades in escape pods to save time. Here, I kill my allies to save time. I think I need help.
Editor, Experienced Forum User, Published Author (129)
Challenger for squishing Castlevania with his hands; aiqiyou for the overall effort in pushing the NES further.
Games are basically math with a visual representation of this math, that's why I make the scripts, to re-see games as math. My things: YouTube, GitHub, Pastebin, Twitter