1) objectives - Emulator Bizhawk 2.6 - Aims for fastest time - Uses damage, death to save time - 1 player controls 2 character - luck manipulation
2) summary - In the game we can choose 4 players. I use Yae at main character. Goemon is second character. I use Yae for run the stage beacause Goemon bigger hitbox than Yae - some water stage i will use death 2nd character. Because Goemon can't teleport 1st character. - some stage have fake raccoon. If you touch fake raccoon they not drop coin and you must restart the stage until touch real raccoon. - I don't skip world 4 because have a lot time to skip
a) impact fight - all impact bosses have same HP (2000). But different speed. Ex Taisamba 5 have the highest speed. Kabuki 2nd form have the slowest speed - Chainpipe almost useless. I use it to pull back boss - i use Up,Down,Up + X special attack kill the boss faster
b) Building Armor Store - House with red curtains Use to buy rice balls (revives you when you lose all your life bars; the more expensive one is, the more power it gives you back), and armor / helmets (which guard against hits and shots, respectively), which varies in strength (from weakest to strongest: straw, silver, and gold).
Food Store - House with green curtains. The food there refills your health immediately! The more expensive the food, the more energy it restores in your life bar.
Hotel - House with bluish-purple curtains You can do two things here: 1) Save: Pick the second option, then pick a slot to save to. If you are saving over a previously saved game, it will ask if you are sure; pick the first option to say yes. 2) Hotel Stay (Refills Life): Pick the first option, and then pick from the three choices (50, 100, and 150 ryo; the most expensive, the more life that is recovered)!
Transport - House with navy blue curtains. Lets you transport to any town for a fee. Towns are number according to their respective world.
Hot Tub - House with pale-green curtains (doesn't appear until World 3). Restore all of your power, and gives you an extra bar of life if you only have 3 for a fee. Both the red and blue rooms do the same thing. c) How to pass Town?? - Town 1: Go to the upper-right section of town, and you will see a small castle that you can enter. Once inside, proceed right, but after climbing the staris. Then continue right, crawling and manuevering through the maze, go down and to the right to collect the item that you came here to find. Go back to the beginning to get back to town. Go to Wise Old Man's house in this same section of town. He will take the item and give you a pass. Give this pass to the guy at the town gates at the lowest level of town to exit.
- Town 2: In this town, you must buy a pass from the Armor Store for 500 ryo.
- Town 3: You need to beat the two mini-games in this town to proceed to the next board. The first one is located in the last house in the next section up from where you enter this town. This house brings you to a game of paper, scissors, rock. Press SQUARE (paper), X (scissors), or the CIRCLE (rock) button at the right time to select that type. Beat him twice, amd you'll get half a pass. (In case you don't know, paper beats rock, rock beats scissors, and scissors beats paper.) At the bottom section of town, you'll find a house that contains a game of matches. Find the most matches before the computer can to win the second-half of the pass. Take the completed pass to the town gates at the right of the bottom-most section of town to exit.
- Town 4: The next town area up has another mini-game that you must play. Use the D-pad to hammer on the enemies on the left, and X, SQUARE, CIRCLE, & TRIANGLE buttons to hammer the once on the right. You must hit 80 in 100 seconds to win a gate pass. Take the pass to the town gates at the bottom-most section of town to exit.
- Town 5: Head up to the next section up, and head left to talk to a old woman in the house here. Now head to the town in World 3. In this town, take the first upward path, and go right to the first house you see. Talk to the man here, then exit his house and go to the food store in this town. Buy the first food item on the left, and then go back to the World 5 town and give the food to the old lady that you talked to before by talking to here again. Now go back to the World 3 twon, and talk to the guy that you talked to before. He will give you the pass to exit the World 5 town (just take it to the town gates).
d)how to Skip Town 4: - To skip this town 4, go to World One and talk to the old man in the upper-right section of the town (in the 3rd house) to get a key. Return to the town in World 4. Go to the upper-left section of this town, and enter a big house which contains a mini-stage. Collect all the items while following the path to exit to the upper-right.