Behold! I have finally posted a full run of a game! Here I do "Spring Breeze" in Kirby Super Star, without dying. This is the first time I've ever TASed a game all the way through, and even though it's just one part of the game, it still is a full run.
- I use A.I. second players because 1) it makes the bosses easier to kill, and 2) many parts are done very easy with the CPU player at my side.
- I would have used Mirror Kirby in the third level but that would have required me to stop and throw away Cutter Kirby, which would take a bunch of frames.
- Cutter Kirby is the best Copy for fighting Krackle because you can throw the rangs without catching them and they can be used to wear him down. This and having Waddle Doo smack at him only adds to the attack.
#13224281896576463 - GBA Kirby: Nightmare In Dreamland "Testrun" "WIP"
This is simply a test run to see how well I can do with a simple TAS. VERY VERY VERY WIP! This is incomplete, but I will finish it sometime in the future. I know, it's god-awful but, every good creation has to start somewhere.
- Burning Kirby moves about 2.5 times as fast as when he slides. I use this opportunity when I have that copy ability to easily rush through.
- Wheel Kirby has the same factor as Burning Kirby, except there's no need to start it back up when it runs out. I stop just before I hit a cliffhanger to avoid falling.