User Files for Mario & Luigi: Superstar Saga

Upload All User Files

#56149381358162570 - MLSS Glitchless WIP

MLSS Any% Glitchless.bk2
In 11:53.23 (42600 frames), 70753 rerecords
4179 views, 628 downloads
Uploaded 6/25/2019 4:28 PM by Snodeca (3 files)
Mugg's WIP:
37631f, 547f LAG
37631f - 547f = 37084f netto

My WIP at the exact same point:
37617f, 546f LAG
37617f - 546f = 37071f netto

13 netto frames ahead. 1 frame saved thanks to different emulator. 14 frames ahead in total.

#48653075279821463 - MLSS Glitchless WIP up to High Jump tutorial

MLSS Glitchless Autosave.bk2
In 15:12.27 (54488 frames), 5303 rerecords
6679 views, 785 downloads
Uploaded 7/23/2018 2:06 AM by Snodeca (3 files)
USA rom, Bizhawk 2.3

#48605273643055680 - MLSS Glitchless WIP 1

MLSS Glitchless Autosave.bk2
In 10:38.71 (38149 frames), 2797 rerecords
6760 views, 777 downloads
Uploaded 7/20/2018 10:26 PM by Snodeca (3 files)
Up to end of Koopa Cruiser.

#41424634689709423 -

tas mlss.vbm
In 3:15:53.54 (702010 frames), 8156 rerecords
10426 views, 653 downloads
Uploaded 8/31/2017 1:15 PM by Lu64 (1 files)

#29688974047034894 - Clip Showcase 1

Clip showcase 1.bk2
In 00:02.52 (151 frames), 0 rerecords
9971 views, 1022 downloads
Uploaded 3/21/2016 12:48 AM by Weegeechan (1 files)

#25912317730165880 - M&L

Mario & Luigi - Superstar Saga (USA, Australia).bk2
In 03:27.62 (12401 frames), 888 rerecords
11225 views, 846 downloads
Uploaded 10/2/2015 10:48 PM by arandomgameTASer (1 files)

#17856867996392106 - Partial conversion of Mugg's M&L:SS script to BizHawk.

MLSS_BisHawk.lua
14777 views, 553 downloads
Uploaded 10/5/2014 4:06 AM by FatRatKnight (1 files)
I fished around for emulator specific functions, redefined names for them at the top, and now it's mostly a matter of picking similar functions when porting to a different emulator. Mostly.
I expect some poor alignments to come of this, so the rest of the conversion would best be handled by someone else. Haven't bothered looking for a GBA BIOS, so I just used the static screen of a ROM-less BizHawk for display and stand-in functions for memory related stuff. I hope I got the right memory functions, as I didn't rightly check them when getting rid of the stand-ins.
Also, I did two adjustments in the script itself. First, I moved the "EXP to next level calculator" from a list of if/else to a table, and compressed the Bros Attack Counters into fewer lines, including using math.max instead of checking if the number is below zero.